Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody lynching Flowa

I'm the one that has Flowa's role sheet and she has mine

Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:
You are mates? You open scumming this game?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wait a sec this was yorus protection
[Active - Tekkai] Quentin may target a player and guard them, taking the first kill targetting them instead, he will become rolecrushed afterwards for a cycle.
He mentioned protecting flowa could it be she was targetted instead? How does this work in this case?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because if i claimed i had to choose a player last DP, when i didn't have one
then people would've wanted to lynch me because i could've chosen a scum player and be on their sides
Okay, i'm going to need you to stop with the assuming people will just default to lynch you thing. It's making it very hard for me to work with. When I ask for an Indie to full claim, I expect it all, in full. When I find out that actually you hid elements from me that come into play later it makes it more difficult to assume good faith. Now in this case, because I believe Flower to be town, I can accept it, and I wouldn't advocate going for either of you over mechanical info besides. But this needs to be it - if there is any other element not disclosed you have until the end of today to do so. Anything further and I won't be accepting it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
[Active - Tekkai] Quentin may target a player and guard them, taking the first kill targetting them instead, he will become rolecrushed afterwards for a cycle.
He mentioned protecting flowa could it be she was targetted instead? How does this work in this case?
If the player mono was protecting gets hit by a kill, he gets rolecrushed.

He would not be killed because of it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay, i'm going to need you to stop with the assuming people will just default to lynch you thing. It's making it very hard for me to work with. When I ask for an Indie to full claim, I expect it all, in full. When I find out that actually you hid elements from me that come into play later it makes it more difficult to assume good faith. Now in this case, because I believe Flower to be town, I can accept it, and I wouldn't advocate going for either of you over mechanical info besides. But this needs to be it - if there is any other element not disclosed you have until the end of today to do so. Anything further and I won't be accepting it.
You're far too trusting of both of them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Possible but we need a claim from Ekko first. It also mentions that he survives the first harmful ability on him so Naomi should have multiple names, not just Ekko. @Naomi Need those names please.

I

Indigo

I have nothing else to say about my role, it's all out there

you know my wincon

you know how my shop works completely

and that's it

i got nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.