Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh atleast one game
You should devise a plan to claim youre indie even though you're town and just claim actions as a way for mafia to just leave you alone and see how far you get as town lying lol

Your indie status is just confirmed at this point, you should have fun with it and keep people on their toes in some other future game
to clarify i mean indie status as a user, like, an indie queen across the lands of some sort

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You are not dumb, you can count 1 and 1 together and still go after me, when I have an action and a vouch going for me, which makes you scummy as hell.

Ekko has mech against him.

TAC is in the same boat as you and so is Al.

Dest might have just not read the thread, so I‘m giving him the benefit of doubt for now (the guy‘s in three games rn like me). But I will keep an eye on him.

All Rhea does is ask for summaries, barely any game solving.

Kerk acted like newbie scum who got caught last day phase, continues going after players for weak reasons.
if you so “confirmed” as town if I and the others you mentioned wouldn’t that just put us in a bad spot as we would essentially be open scumming on d2.

you’re not dumb, you think I and the two others would open wolf this early as scum?

tbh atleast one game
You should devise a plan to claim youre indie even though you're town and just claim actions as a way for mafia to just leave you alone and see how far you get as town lying lol

Your indie status is just confirmed at this point, you should have fun with it and keep people on their toes in some other future game
I actually thought about doing that once just so people leave me alone as Town and Indie alike :suresure:. Though would be hard as Mafia because it would expose me if I did this every game as Indie or Town and couldn‘t do it as scum.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
If I knew who Mafia was do you think I would waste my ability on a indie? The action was made for the start of the phase which means I only had last phases knowledge. I didn't want to take the risk of a hostile indie getting traction on their win con. So I limited what he could do
proud of you aries

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
if you are so “confirmed” as town if I and the others you mentioned wouldn’t that just put us in a bad spot as we would essentially be open scumming on d2.

you’re not dumb, you think I and the two others would open wolf this early as scum?
why didn’t you respond to this but you were able to respond to the other message @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.