Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet is TSA. He's also been in a lot of games with you recently. Could have tagged Flower as well to let her know.

In every game we've played together over these last few weeks, you have rolled town and have felt town, played similar, sounded similar. This game is different. I've been wondering what a wolf left titty might look like all these games and something is different about your game now. I don't really value my life that much this game, so I'm not afraid of sticking my neck too deep into the wolf den. I'm putting you on warning this game I think you might have rolled wolf. Prove me wrong.
hmmm

i may have a way to do this, because you're right, something is off but it's not what you think

however if you've rolled town in the 2 other games, i can't discount you being wolf either lol.

is there a way you can prove me wrong or are we caught in the position of blind trusting eachother? see: if i theoretically have a way to prove it, you're gonna have to find a way to prove yourself to me that i myself haven't caught a wolf that can be used against me

I assume so. Not many super bulletproof players in the game.
could’ve sworn I saw you confidently say ekko nbd his mates targeted you with the SK now you’re just assuming a SK was sent your way with no indication of such. quite telling.

A double action should make this possible.
oh boy you sure are making some funny post: how and in what world can a double action make something impossible, possible? by your own admission your “vig” is directly tied to the night phase so how on earth would it just randomly be turned into a day kill.

Yeah, just fuck off. I‘m tired of this scummy af push. Me being the Town Vig is so painfully clear.

If I get offed, somebody take Al, Muugen and Odd out, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.