Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
They just rolecrushed Flower too

gg
nice chose but you’re a guardian angel right you should be able to protect her.
what does role crushed mean ?
Can she do nothing now ? for how long ?
she basically became a vanilla no abilities a phase or the remainder of the cycle.
Peroroncino can also be included here.
He's been wishy washy instead of explaining his positions to me.
My patience has run out.
I have to read the back n forth againS
@Ratchet I also have a Passive letting invests fail on me. Couldn‘t claim it because it was unclaimable, but now I can because crushed.
Unclaimable?! 😹

sound was lot like a godfather slot to me….

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
aren't you giving her too much benefit of the doubt here??
Possibly. I don't think so. I did catch something from the last post I sent from her talking about investigation immunity but I give up with this wifi tonight lol, if that's the case she needs a good reason to withhold that information because it's almost a miller. Maybe even more detrimental to withhold in some cases. I dunno, someone needs to press it but I literally can't right now.

I

Indigo

After me and Flower flip just like we told you, indie and town, remember to lynch:

AL Sama, MUUGEN, Odd and Rej

peace :rosismile:, i'm gonna play some videogames now

and also, you better kill me too right away if Flower dies

Possibly. I don't think so. I did catch something from the last post I sent from her talking about investigation immunity but I give up with this wifi tonight lol, if that's the case she needs a good reason to withhold that information because it's almost a miller. Maybe even more detrimental to withhold in some cases. I dunno, someone needs to press it but I literally can't right now.
I just told you it was unclaimable.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@conq I’m seeing you active, what are your reads so far
I was reading up the entire dogpile on Indigo, Flower & wasn't sure which side to take since Indigo's claims were just all over the place.
I hard scum read Pero due to his change w.r.t Indigo now and with him vouching for Indigo at the last second, it makes me think that the earlier attempt at shading Indigo could've been distancing by a group which share the same team chat.

Muugen, Destroya, Ratchet, Naomi, Meeyori, Pot Goblin feel Townie to me.
Ekko should go, Pero can go, Indigo feels like scum now that Pero's unnaturally supporting him with pretty much no explanation as to how his position changed.
Midnight, Kerkovian are probably Town.
Kerko is a newbie who reacts that way all the time, i dont think his OMGUS reactions mean a lot.

Not sure where i stand with you, i havent played much games with you to know how you play well but i do note your positions. Same for AL.

Need to see more from Reloaded, Rayan, Tobra, Sallu.

That's the stuff off the top of my head now.

Status
Not open for further replies.