Questions & Mysteries Who is Zoro's final opponent?

Who's the strongest swordsman who will get slashed by Zoro at series end?

• Shanks

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fujitora

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Big mom

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Samurai Ghandi (Gorosei)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Imu (Coz he has that sword)

• Vista

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law

• Shiriyu

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • King

• Jack

• Ashura Douji

• Kin'emon

• Smoothie

• Cracker

• Who's who

• Brook

• Whitebeard's corpse with his Bisento with Shank's shadow

• Tashigi

• Commander Shu (the one who rusted his sword)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orochi

• That one other Red hair pirate with a sword

• Rayleigh and Scooper Gaban team up and together they are the WSS

• Killer

• Total voters
You created the term "pure sword fight" and failed to explain it. I mean how many "pure sword fights" has Zoro had?
The broad majority of Zoro's fights are incidental to his goals but go under Luffy's goals, even if they do make him stronger, so he hasn't really fought many other swordsmen so far.

You're using the word "pure" as a distraction. By arguing the term you avoid the basic premise of the thread that it's possible within the plot for someone to usurp Mihawk.

That or English isn't your first language and you are genuinely mystified by this new word.

You mean Mihawk is retired?
I didn't say they are the same, I said they have similarities.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mihawk Rayleigh Iva
Teachers that Strawhats cant challenge and fight seriously. They wont even fight.
They served their purpose , they will be dealt offscreen or in that battles against WG.

Shanks Garp Dragon Kuma Hancock
People Strawhats wont beat since they friendly.

The broad majority of Zoro's fights are incidental to his goals but go under Luffy's goals, even if they do make him stronger, so he hasn't really fought many other swordsmen so far.

You're using the word "pure" as a distraction. By arguing the term you avoid the basic premise of the thread that it's possible within the plot for someone to usurp Mihawk.

That or English isn't your first language and you are genuinely mystified by this new word.

I didn't say they are the same, I said they have similarities.
I wrote the OT of this thread. I already said that apparently to some people Mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman. I'm nut arguing this.

What I'm arguing us "pure sword fight". You are pretending not to be meaning something specific when you say this but you are. How many "pure sword fights" has Zoro had in 1000 chapters and when did Mihawk say he wants "pure sword fights". The scene in baratie is not him saying this

But the narrator Says Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world. And the narrator knows Everyone's strength
The other way to look at it would be:

The narrator is describing what Mihawk is regarded as in the OP world. Mihawk's status in the OP world is the World's Greatest Swordsman. Roger's was the pirate king, hence narrator called him the Pirate King. Rayleigh regarded as the Dark King, hence called the Dark King. The narrator simply describes what they're regarded as within the world of one piece.

The other way to look at it would be:

The narrator is describing what Mihawk is regarded as in the OP world. Mihawk's status in the OP world is the World's Greatest Swordsman. Roger's was the pirate king, hence narrator called him the Pirate King. Rayleigh regarded as the Dark King, hence called the Dark King. The narrator simply describes what they're regarded as within the world of one piece.
But then that means at the end of the series, when the narrator calls Zoro the strongest swordsman, there's again no actual reason to believe him then right?

Like even if Zoro beats a guy stronger than mihawk, theres no actual proof that that guy was the strongest, and if Zoro beats a guy even stronger than that, there's again No proof that even that guy was the strongest.

Like even if Zoro beats the strongest swordsman we actually ever see in the series, we know random strong people exist in the world such as Fujitora and greenbull so once again, Some off screen guy could still be stronger than Zoro.

See how that goes?

I wrote the OT of this thread. I already said that apparently to some people Mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman. I'm nut arguing this.
You wrote the OP asking about who the strongest swordsman will be and at least 17 people just told you "someone other than Mihawk." I just said I'm not falling for your Usopp assed diversion tactic so you need to shut this thread down and get right with ya boy, Samurai Gandhi, before it's too late and people start tagging you at his Ascension.