Questions & Mysteries Who is Zoro's final opponent?

Who's the strongest swordsman who will get slashed by Zoro at series end?

• Shanks

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fujitora

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Big mom

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Samurai Ghandi (Gorosei)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Imu (Coz he has that sword)

• Vista

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law

• Shiriyu

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • King

• Jack

• Ashura Douji

• Kin'emon

• Smoothie

• Cracker

• Who's who

• Brook

• Whitebeard's corpse with his Bisento with Shank's shadow

• Tashigi

• Commander Shu (the one who rusted his sword)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orochi

• That one other Red hair pirate with a sword

• Rayleigh and Scooper Gaban team up and together they are the WSS

• Killer

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why Blackbeard have to be Luffy final vilain? It could be Kidd who beat BB then Luffy fights Kidd for example.
Yea what's your point? Are you saying Blackbeard is guaranteed to be the final opponent? (Final major antagonist is a different argument) God knows who the last opponent Luffy or anyone faces is, could be Buggy.

Tfs this got to do with Blackbeard or Luffy anyway?

Yea what's your point? Are you saying Blackbeard is guaranteed to be the final opponent? (Final major antagonist is a different argument) God knows who the last opponent Luffy or anyone faces is, could be Buggy.

Tfs this got to do with Blackbeard or Luffy anyway?
My point is what lead us to believe that BB is the final opponent or a major opponent is the build up Oda has created. It would be anti-climatic that someone else beat BB. Same thing with Zoro and Mihawk.

ZenZu

Zoro's final opponent is the strongest swordsman currently alive in the story.

The point is Mihawk isnt the final fight because Mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman currently alive in the story.

So who is?
You Oda's assistant? Or are you just drunk?

My point is what lead us to believe that BB is the final opponent or a major opponent is the build up Oda has created. It would be anti-climatic that someone else beat BB. Same thing with Zoro and Mihawk.
Who said anything about someone else beating Mihawk? Is there some rule that once you fight Mihawk you aren't allowed to partake in any more battles?

You wrote the OP asking about who the strongest swordsman will be and at least 17 people just told you "someone other than Mihawk." I just said I'm not falling for your Usopp assed diversion tactic so you need to shut this thread down and get right with ya boy, Samurai Gandhi, before it's too late and people start tagging you at his Ascension.
Shut this thread down? TF?

Because you Brought up your meme "pure swordsman" bullshit that you can never actually make a point for, you're getting butthurt that I didn't let your Continue your meme argument

Fuckin dumb shit like this is why I love this forum. People arguing in memes then getting that they gave no points to make so they get pissed that their meme isn't an actual point

Last edited:
You Oda's assistant? Or are you just drunk?
The premise of this thread is that Either shanks or Vista or Fujitora or Big mom or Whoever the fuck is actually stronger than mihawk and so mihawk is not the strongest swordsman.

Read the OT.

So asking who is actually the strongest who Zoro will definitely beat at the end of series?

Clear enough for you

Sade

Berserk
We know that nothing is confirmed but logically BB will be Luffy's main villain and Mihawk most likely will be Zoro's fight that allows him to surpass him and be the next WSS.

Comments like "How you know that He will be the final villain .." are kinda no sense.

Of course I can say that Buggy will replace BB and fight Luffy, but it isn't very likely to happen.

There isn't a more build up fight than Zoro vs Mihawk and Luffy Vs BB.

And Shiryu killing Mihawk and Zoro revenging him is trash and cringe.

Can't wait Oda to debunk again this shitty theory like diamond Shiryu.

ZenZu

The premise of this thread is that Either shanks or Vista or Fujitora or Big mom or Whoever the fuck is actually stronger than mihawk and so mihawk is not the strongest swordsman.

Read the OT.

So asking who is actually the strongest who Zoro will definitely beat at the end of series?

Clear enough for you
What a retarded thread. Could have just asked to power rank those characters, got nothing to do with a final opponent.

Zoro could face Mihawk and then go on to face another swordsman after that. You're just beating a dead horse with the same old WSS debate but decided to present the question in the most pointlessly confusing manner.

We know that nothing is confirmed but logically BB will be Luffy's main villain and Mihawk most likely will be Zoro's fight that allows him to surpass him and be the next WSS.
Yes, it is logical that Luffy fights Blackbeard at the end

It's not logical that at the same time Zoro is fighting a positive figure in his life that has nothing to do with Blackbeard or his aims.

What a retarded thread. Could have just asked to power rank those characters, got nothing to do with a final opponent.

Zoro could face Mihawk and then go on to face another swordsman after that. You're just beating a dead horse with the same old WSS debate but decided to present the question in the most pointlessly confusing manner.
Why don't you try and read the threads you respond to next time

ZenZu

Yes, it is logical that Luffy fights Blackbeard at the end

It's not logical that at the same time Zoro is fighting a positive figure in his life that has nothing to do with Blackbeard or his aims.
Lmao imagine Luffy having his biggest battle to death against a Yonkou level crew for the title of PK, and Zoro, Luffy's right hand, just up and leaves in the most crucial time in his SH career to go fight Mihawk.

Now that is trash tier writing.

Lmao imagine Luffy having his biggest battle to death against a Yonkou level crew for the title of PK, and Zoro, Luffy's right hand, just up and leaves in the most crucial time in his SH career to go fight Mihawk.

Imagine Zoro becomes the strongest swordsman on the planet and then fights some other swordsman when we know he's already stronger than ALL OF THEM

Now that is trash tier writing

ZenZu

Why don't you try and read the threads you respond to next time
I read the OP. Looked at the title, looked at the poll. Everywhere you pose the question about a final opponent. When this threads got absolutely nothing to do with a final opponent. Can't blame me for thinking it's a thread about Zoro's final opponent.

Next time create a thread that makes some sense.

Assuming Zoro has to fight Mihawk when Luffy is fighting BB
Well yes, the question here is who Zoro's last fight is. Not "will Zoro and Mihawk fight again", but "who is Zoro's final opponent?"

His last fight, presumably being, in the final war. Where it makes no sense for Mihawk being an opponent. And the idea that there's going to be "epilogue" fights after Luffy's already defeated his greatest foe doesn't make much sense to me.

"One Piece is the story of how the Strawhat crew did the impossible, fought the world and changed it for the better.

Except Zoro. He dipped at the last minute."

Would maybe be the biggest character assassination in Shonen, given how long we'd be waiting for it.

Then Shiryu will be Zoro's final opponent?
If BB's the final villain, yes (unless the Tenth Blackbeard Pirate is a better match)

If Im's the final villain, it's Gandhi.

If it's the Marines (long shot), then it's Kizaru

It's only if it's Shanks in a gargantuan plot twist (which is by far the longest shot and one I don't believe is even slightly possible, apologies @Paperchampion23) then it makes any sense.