Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no way of knowing if my wincon changes if Flower dies

all i know about it is that i'm not removed from the game

but as a player, i would be pretty much done with the game, all i could do was try to find a revive

that was the main reason Flower started a chant for me being able to revive town roles
aren't you, like, rich af? you could buy phoenix fruit from blue

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if wincon is "keep your fav customer alive", it wouldn't :v

i mean it would if he picked mafia

idk
Yes, it would. The stated wincon is "Flower survives and her alignment wins". If Flower can no longer survive the game and he doesn't leave the game then the wincon would have to change, otherwise it's not required for victory. Which is what I said. Not sure why you need to try to correct me here?

Yes, it would. The stated wincon is "Flower survives and her alignment wins". If Flower can no longer survive the game and he doesn't leave the game then the wincon would have to change, otherwise it's not required for victory. Which is what I said. Not sure why you need to try to correct me here?
just being nitpicky

can't it say "customer's alive and their alignment wins" regardless of whether it's flower, muugen, midnight or whoever?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I agree that if someone doesn't leave the game is because their wincon is reachable still

And revives don't count

I

Indigo

aren't you, like, rich af? you could buy phoenix fruit from blue
nah, not that much

based on those bids for the auction

looks like i have as much money as everyone else

but, that was before this NP

i don't know how much money i made this NP, since i decided to just open the entire shop and fuck it

if i survive, i will be making invests

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What happens to a classic GA role if their target dies?

MUUGEN

天下無双
That also, but I have some more mechanical reasons to disbelieve it. However since it's a SRM there might be other factors at play, which is why I don't want to jump the gun
gotcha unfortunately I don’t have enough funds to bid on that dev dev mushies ability that alibaba is selling for us to further discuss but share when the time is right.

Ratchet

just being nitpicky

can't it say "customer's alive and their alignment wins" regardless of whether it's flower, muugen, midnight or whoever?
Even if it says "favourite customer", that favourite customer is Flower, hence the explanation I provided. If he could just pick another favourite customer afterwards, it would be pointless to add it in as a win con addition anyway. If the wincon doesn't change and it's required for any victory, then if Flower's removal doesn't result in him being removed too, there will have to be a form of revival present in the game remaining.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Unless the GA has a revive himself

I would let the player continue but not sure if it's the correct call

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
they lose and are removed
Hm, I have a feeling that's not going to happen in this game.

But the stakes would be too low if he could just get a new target every time they die.
There's got to be a catch somewhere.

Either he keeps the wincon, or it changes completely. But allegedly he doesn't know himself.
Allegedly.

Ratchet

Even if it says "favourite customer", that favourite customer is Flower, hence the explanation I provided. If he could just pick another favourite customer afterwards, it would be pointless to add it in as a win con addition anyway. If the wincon doesn't change and it's required for any victory, then if Flower's removal doesn't result in him being removed too, there will have to be a form of revival present in the game remaining.
Personally speaking, I wouldn't have revivals count against this. The reason being, once Flower dies, the wincon has been failed. Even if Flower stops being dead later, once the wincon fails the Indie tied to it should be removed. But I could see Fuji leaving them in if they can still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.