G

Gorosei Informer

I'm gonna request an account deletion, I've had enough. If I get ignored by the admins, fair enough, I'll just lock myself out of my account again but this time it will be especially deliberate and I won't request an account recovery again.

I went through so many hoops and a borderline miracle thanks to @Pot Goblin and Pantheos helping to get my account back, but in hindsight, I really don't think its worth it unfortunately, especially atfer what happened to Jmena too.

So consider this my goodbye message, I'll go message the admins in a minute too and request it. I don't know if they will honour it and some members did get their account deleted and come back soon after anyway, so I wouldn't blame them if expect me to do the same BUT one thing I've always proven in life, when I truly let go or walk away from something (which always involves a MASSIVE amount of reluctance from me until I finally do it), I walk away permanently and never look back/return.

Peace anyway guys, a lot of you were absolutely pleasant people and I'm glad to have known you, met you and had all the conversations, jokes, funny moments and other experiences we've had together. I'm not referring to most of the forum when I was ranting before but theres always the toxic and extremely vocal, loud, aggressive minority who have to ruin everything from everyone else due to their own selfish, completely self unaware behaviour too. And yes, I should know a thing about toxicity too myself, I could write the book on it.

A lot of people will be happy to see me gone too and good for them, I don't care personally. You won't be missed either and you don't deserve to be nor remembered like Jmena was either imo. If that stings, maybe you should realise the irony of your own actions, words and choices then too.

I think it is mostly the fans' fault but the leakers do it to their self sometimes. Like that charade with Luffy clapping Lucci. He did clap him, but they described it like it was a brutal beat down.
Say what you want... But I ask you, was Redon one of the people spreading that Luffy vs Lucci stuff?
( "you" in this context means the people bashing the leakers )
Honestly the leakers need to be less dramatic and the fans need to stop being bitches over the most minuscule things.
Regardess of the minsinformation, it doesnt justify the absolute clowning/harassment/hate etc on the leakers. Its like they upset a bunch of drug addicts and a lot of spoiler addicts get called that for good reason.
@Akai2 said he wanted to leave here again early this month and given this now, I can't blame him especially and I doubt he'll want to return ever again now due to it either. He constantly memed on us for being "spoiler fiends" yet it didn't sink in for us, just how selfish, insensitive and crack addicted we were acting.

Give a week. They'll stop virtue signaling and return to their true selves.
If you had the capacity to not be so ignorant and lazy, you could see absolute proof of that otherwise from my post history on here but go off. Stop projecting.
You're exactly the kind that ruins a lot of things for people but I doubt you'll be the one getting punished here either, the site does seem to defend people like you a lot too. There's a lot of manchildren on here who hate women, emotions, sensitivty, vulnerability, minorities, disabled people etc.

I've already learned the hard way, people like you can get away with saying much worse things on here and elsewhere but others will get punished for calling you out including me and then you'll cry that you're the ones being censored and muh free speech too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna request an account deletion, I've had enough. If I get ignored by the admins, fair enough, I'll just lock myself out of my account again but this time it will be especially deliberate and I won't request an account recovery again.

I went through so many hoops and a borderline miracle thanks to @Pot Goblin and Pantheos helping to get my account back, but in hindsight, I really don't think its worth it unfortunately, especially atfer what happened to Jmena too.

So consider this my goodbye message, I'll go message the admins in a minute too and request it. I don't know if they will honour it and some members did get their account deleted and come back soon after anyway, so I wouldn't blame them if expect me to do the same BUT one thing I've always proven in life, when I truly let go or walk away from something (which always involves a MASSIVE amount of reluctance from me until I finally do it), I walk away permanently and never look back/return.

Peace anyway guys, a lot of you were absolutely pleasant people and I'm glad to have known you, met you and had all the conversations, jokes, funny moments and other experiences we've had together. I'm not referring to most of the forum when I was ranting before but theres always the toxic and extremely vocal, loud, aggressive minority who have to ruin everything from everyone else due to their own selfish, completely self unaware behaviour too. And yes, I should know a thing about toxicity too myself, I could write the book on it.

A lot of people will be happy to see me gone too and good for them, I don't care personally. You won't be missed either and you don't deserve to be nor remembered like Jmena was either imo. If that stings, maybe you should realise the irony of your own actions, words and choices then too.

Regardess of the minsinformation, it doesnt justify the absolute clowning/harassment/hate etc on the leakers. Its like they upset a bunch of drug addicts and a lot of spoiler addicts get called that for good reason.
@Akai2 said he wanted to leave here again early this month and given this now, I can't blame him especially and I doubt he'll want to return ever again now due to it either. He constantly memed on us for being "spoiler fiends" yet it didn't sink in for us, just how selfish, insensitive and crack addicted we were acting.

If you had the capacity to not be so ignorant and lazy, you could see absolute proof of that otherwise from my post history on here but go off. Stop projecting.
You're exactly the kind of basement dwelling scum that ruins a lot of things for people but I doubt you'll be the one getting punished here either, the site does seem to defend people like you a lot too. There's a lot of manchildren on here who hate women, emotions, sensitivty, vulnerability, minorities, disabled people etc.

I've already learned the hard way, people like you can get away with saying much worse things on here and elsewhere but others will get punished for calling you out including me and then you'll cry that you're the ones being censored and muh free speech too.

Thank you for proving how inhumane you are, people like you don't deserve to live frankly.

And yes, I don't care if my post gets edited or removed and I even face a ban at this point. I rather speak my mind then kiss ass on here.
Post automatically merged:

Lets hope nobody ever gets upset like this when you die too.

Oh wait silly me, they won't LMAO!

Yeah I know, remove my post, delete this, ban me whatever, I don't fucking care anymore lmfao. Fuck y'all.
How can i delete my account?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

You're exactly the kind of basement dwelling scum that ruins a lot of things for people but I doubt you'll be the one getting punished here either, the site does seem to defend people like you a lot too. There's a lot of manchildren on here who hate women, emotions, sensitivty, vulnerability, minorities, disabled people etc.

Thank you for proving how inhumane you are, people like you don't deserve to live frankly.

And yes, I don't care if my post gets edited or removed and I even face a ban at this point. I rather speak my mind then kiss ass on here.

Yeah I know, remove my post, delete this, ban me whatever, I don't fucking care anymore lmfao. Fuck y'all.
Goodbye ghostly, I really hope you dont return this time just due to how shitty this place is, your posts have always been funny, if you need to reach out to someone you already have my discord
:smoothy:

Please don’t leave. You’re one of the people I enjoy talking to on here. If you leave, how will I be able to talk to you again?

Please reconsider. I don’t want to lose someone I can call a friend.

If you want to talk, there’s always someone who’ll listen. Please don’t leave, atleast not like this.

G

Gorosei Informer

How can i delete my account?
Ask the admins, tag them here or in a thread you make especially requesting the deletion or you can try private messaging them.

Me and @Indigo had difficulty getting them to respond to account deletion requests via DM before but they genuinely might have been too busy to see them at the time and not responded due to it too, to be fair.

Or maybe they just didn't want us to go that badly lmao. :catcry::catblush::catsweat::catsure:

Seriously though, just ask any admin directly, @Bogard , @Pantheos or @TheAncientCenturion , although TAC has removed their tag and thus admin tag so I'm not sure whats happened there lol. At least Bogard or Pantheos should do it if TAC can't for some reason?

The mods can ban you for however long you like if you prefer, Pooth took a 6 month ban voluntarily before but now requested a deletion instead. @Eagle has taken a few months ban on request too I believe?

Please don’t leave. You’re one of the people I enjoy talking to on here. If you leave, how will I be able to talk to you again?

Please reconsider. I don’t want to lose someone I can call a friend.

If you want to talk, there’s always someone who’ll listen. Please don’t leave, atleast not like this.
Let him leave and calm his mind.
@Shimotsuki Ghostly Hope you consider just taking a break.

I think it is affecting you badly. Hope you come back..