C

Cruxroux

Although sometimes they can be terrible too, depending on what they're like, it just depends on who you date and thus a reflection of how you treat and see yourself and what you're willing to put up with and such ofc. Also how you treat them too ofc.
It really doesn't matter what type. Cuz the warmth and Smell is enough to give me heaven.
Its just comforting and It can't be explained ✨

Thank you man, you've always been a level head and quite mature despite your age too. I genuinely believe you're gonna do well in life or at least I'm rooting for you to, hoping you will.

I'm still going for it too, just to clarify. Now things have calmed down and I finally caught up on responding to everyone who I needed to (I think), I can work towards setting up outside contact with me for those who want it and request the deletion too.
Wait how old is warchief
And yeah don't forget to give us your discord bro

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe i'm just too sensitive, or maybe could be my problemand that's why i'm not pointing fingers
Wait you're back? You were banned? I thought that was you taking a break? Lol. What happened?
Post automatically merged:

It really doesn't matter what type. Cuz the warmth and Smell is enough to give me heaven.
Its just comforting and It can't explained ✨
Thats a complete fact! Its indescribable haha! Its a truly, wonderful, unique feeling. It helps make life worth it for sure.