ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
BECAUSE YOU NEED THAT LEVEL OF HAKI TO NEGATE DF'S. How many times do i have to tell you? And that makes Law's haki comparable to them.

SO Boa is the strongest Chara bar luffy? I don't mind that, but that's clearly not the case. BB just doesn't have the haki required for it. That's it. That's why he has 2 of the most op powers.

The opponents haki don't matter at all after the df affect is used on someone. If they weren't using haki strong enough to stop it they get affected. And the only way to break out is also to use strong enough haki.

Yo think BBP would give one of their commanders a weak ass fruit that could be countered by anyone? Doc q says "that's a 3 billion man for you". Not "my df is weak and can be countered by any bum"
See above.
Doflamingo expected Vergo to be able to stop Law's hax whereas it actually required Yonko level Haki to do so.
That alone proves that levels of Haki exist when it comes to stopping Hax.

Good. So you agree that you have nothing disproving this panel, we're getting there.
Lakainu got scared shitless by Shanks, Fujitora and Ryokugyu were defeated by Sabo and a few good men lol. Hell, even Momonosuke was beating Lyokugyu.
Lyokugyu in front of Shanks: AAAAAHHHH PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CoC
GODhawk in front of Shanks: You only have one arm. You're too weak to fight me.

There's levels to this

Lakainu got scared shitless by Shanks, Fujitora and Ryokugyu were defeated by Sabo and a few good men lol. Hell, even Momonosuke was beating Lyokugyu.
Lyokugyu in front of Shanks: AAAAAHHHH PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CoC
GODhawk in front of Shanks: You only have one arm. You're too weak to fight me.

There's levels to this
Blablabla look at my panel and provide evidence that disproves it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When did Vergo stop Law's hax? Doffy just overconfident as f in his buddy's strength is all.
Doffy who shat his pants at the mere mention of Kaidou knows for damn sure that his subordinate doesn't have Yonko tier Haki yet was confident in his ability to stop Hax.

That alone proves Top Tier Haki isn't whats needed to do so.