Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
That sounds great honestly. Zoro would utilize Orochi's fruit better than Orochi himself would. And Asura with 10 swords.:crazwhat:
It would be so cool to see Oda draw that. Imagine CoC leaking off 10 blades at once?

Since I think there's a good chance that Toki is actually Zoro's mother, though, just because it would be OP, the Time Fruit.

Being able to manipulate the flow of time with swordplay would be cool, and I think Oda would do some fun things with that.

I want Zoro to remain fruitless, but, there are some fun possibilities if he got one.

I think Loda needs to move on from CP0 let's be honestly who gives a crap about them?

The only reason anyone has any interest is because they were a threat now we know they're not they're boring. Let's just move on Oda Sepharim, Admiral hell even Kuma or go back to Law vs Blackbeard not LP0

:whitepress:

Based on what? Haha. Doffy is already awakened and was mid diff by G4. Imagine G5 with CoC coating. Only hope for Doffy is CoC coating to be relevant again.
Luffy played with Lucci he didn't need gear 5 Oda drew it because Lucci's awakening looked similar and thought it'd be cool.

Same with Zoro I bet he uses 3 sword style to beat Kaku but we know he could be him with just 1.

Doflamingo low diffs Lucci and current Smoker low diffs Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.