Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I didn't quote you for the second
All im sayin its weird to hype up a kaku's 4 sword style more than his fruit when the whole point of zoans is to up your physical abilities
If the fruit and its awakening are just functioning to increase the user's physical capabilities then why not?
Because better physical stats = stronger Swordsmanship.

Same goes for Lucci.
They are martial artists who use their fruits to enhance their martial arts.

Aaaaah. Nope. Luffy is Zoan and beated Crocodile, Enel and... that.
Except for Kizaru that has the strongest DF that title is more to paramecia and Zoan than logia.

Admirals have logia. Except Fujitora. Good theory for him to quit.

Yonkos have Paramecia or Zoan. Not logia.

WSP had a Paramecia. WG almost millenar fear is a Zoan DF.
You do know havin a better fruit doesn't necessarily make you stronger right

Funny because in case of Kaido it actually might be exactly that, about power levels.
He desired death and nobody was strong enough to kill him.
Now that he apparently died, he could Awaken.
And return from dead, like Rupee did.
:goyea:

Probably for same reason why Stussy is named Stussy and not Bakkin - to hide their true identity.
Probably Vegapunk did a lot of it under the radar, cloning the strongest people and DFs to oppose the World Government.
His deal with Kuma is also a mystery.

Yes, it has its own problems but seems that's the route we are going.
We can only hope that a non-clone delivers more but with people like Imu, I dont know if we can expect that.
Rocks meanwhile was a captain of all the great pirates that shaped the era and Roger's greatest competition when it comes to fame and ambitions. He can absolutely deliver as end boss and the groundwork for his cloning has been laid down since Impel Down scene.

I am betting on either Rocks or Garp clones. However, bringing back the lost brother is a solid option too.
But I hope not and Ace is gone forever. Personal bias against Ace tho. :blobevil:
Personaly i don‘t like that route .

you mean this panel?

Rocks has Endboss material ,but Oda has to get rid of BB (BB build up as Luffys counterpart since Jaya)or Imu to make that happen.

If the fruit and its awakening are just functioning to increase the user's physical capabilities then why not?
Because better physical stats = stronger Swordsmanship.

Same goes for Lucci.
They are martial artists who use their fruits to enhance their martial arts.
Because take away their fruits and their significantly weaker
Hyping 1 but not the other for a zoan is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.