Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mate, Katakuri is like 40y/o

Sanji is half of his Age and his on his Level.
Doffy is weaker than Sanji by a good gap and he is also much older.

Having CoC doesn't automatically means you have more talent than those who don't.

What if Aokiji doesn't have CoC?
He is 49, Kata is 48.

Aokiji is leagues above him, what's the excuse?
Because simply Katakuri & Doflamingo never reached their potentials.
As soon as Trebol saw Doflamingo's CoC, he literally said he could maybe rule the seas one day.
Doflamingo even remarked in Punk Hazard that Luffy had higher potential than Law simply due to him being a CoC user.
Meanwhile look at the sheer amount of CoC users at the very top of the world... the ones who actually realized theirs.

Someone angry that Luffy didn't win the first round
UNlike you im not a zoro or a luffy fan .
IM a one piece fans and power scaler that know how to power scale and debate .
IM a fan of the whole worst Gen Kid is my favorite in the worst gen followed by luffy law and then Zoro .

Zoro is one of my favorite character but im not biased like you .
IM not going to hype pwhat he is doing to make him look stronger im not that desesperate.

Because simply Katakuri & Doflamingo never reached their potentials.
As soon as Trebol saw Doflamingo's CoC, he literally said he could maybe rule the seas one day.
Doflamingo even remarked in Punk Hazard that Luffy had higher potential than Law simply due to him being a CoC user.
Meanwhile look at the sheer amount of CoC users at the very top of the world... the ones who actually realized theirs.
Sorry but no.
If Doffy is smart enough to realize CoC is a strong ability he should be smart enough to grow it.
Same as Katakuri who has a Yonko for a mother.

CoC is not talented related.

Even Kaido said only the strongest would awaken CoC as a whole, there's no reason to believe Kata or Doffy would been able to do it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bonney gives me cloned BM vibes lol, but imo its not her.

I think Kaido/BM have decent chances of returning. The Wano volcano seems like the perfect reason to have them launched away. There are ID level 6 inmates that also broke put after BB went. Im like 90% sure fullalead will have Shiki, Ochoku, Silver Axe and several others, potentially even as clones either in CP0 or somewhere else. Then yes, Weevil and either Rocks is alive or has a clone. Otherwise, Blackbeard is a strong candidate at least from a living will perspective.

All in all though, this is all definitely building to something, no idea what. Actual Lurking Legend shit being addressed lmao?
I thought Nami was her clone but Bonney is definitely a better fit.
What both lack is Big Mom's appearance as a kid so probably not clones after all.
I am sure all the lurking legend stuff is a build-up for Rocks himself.
Final war might be 3-way battle of RA+SH vs Marines+WG vs Rocks crew assembled.

Considering Kaido's desire for death, that's what actually might get him to finally awaken.
However... Oda doesnt like to show the same stuff two times when it comes to villains so idk what he could plan to do with him.
Awakening would be new but otherwise, the same show all over again.
Not sure about Shiki and the gang but why not if 3rd party in war is to be formidable as two others...

Status
Not open for further replies.