Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... they simply couldn't do it.
You are ignoring canon statements in the manga of characters placing Luffy's potential over Law's simply because Luffy used CoC ONCE accidentally in Marineford.
Just look at the reactions of all the Big Shots in Marineford when Luffy awakened it...
This is proper buildup about an ability.
You are severely underestimating that ability & the amount of hype, buildup & foreshadowing that went into it.
I'm not underestimating the ability.

I'm simply implying that merely having CoC is not a reason to put that character ahead of someone who does not.
CoC is a strong ability and arguably the strongest, but to believe it makes the weakest users who wield such ability have more potential than those who don't it's false.

YOu are the one that need evidence you are going after a pre established point bring evidence !
Who give kaku the order to attack the ship ?
WHy is lucci shown as the obvious leading figure if he is not the stronger of them ?
You don't even have basic logic ?
So giving orders gives you a +10 increase to all your stats? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn, easily one of the worst arguments ever.
You go away ignoring.

You are upset which is why you brought up ZKK. His comment is mocking awakening wankers who were essentially slapped across their faces by Oda in this very chapter.

Too cowardly to even stand by your hate you then attempt to provide a pathetic justification to deflect. Stupid fob.
I can read emoji he was clearly mad inside him ZKK not happening and was mocking luffy getting the win on kaido .
It was just obivous

I mean... they simply couldn't do it.
You are ignoring canon statements in the manga of characters placing Luffy's potential over Law's simply because Luffy used CoC ONCE accidentally in Marineford.
Just look at the reactions of all the Big Shots in Marineford when Luffy awakened it...
This is proper buildup about an ability.
You are severely underestimating that ability & the amount of hype, buildup & foreshadowing that went into it.
They didn’t put Luffys potential over Laws. They said his powers potential COULD be over Laws. Meaning both have very high potentials and one CAN be over the others.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm simply implying that merely having CoC is not a reason to put that character ahead of someone who does not.
I've been arguing against such powerscaling for years now. I'm not saying that's correct at all.

CoC is a strong ability and arguably the strongest, but to believe it makes the weakest users who wield such ability have more potential than those who don't it's false.
As i said potential =/= powerlevel.
Potential wise it absolutely is true imo.
They are literally the chosen ones, the Supreme Kings who would rule the world.
Powerlevel is as i said completely different.
Kuzan takes a dump on Katakuri, because (1) Kuzan has better fruit, fruit mastery & most likely better haki and (2) Katakuri never reached his full potential.
As simple as that, really.

So giving orders gives you a +10 increase to all your stats? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn, easily one of the worst arguments ever.
You go away ignoring.
Yes Giving orders prove lucci is superior to kaku in therm of hirearchie at least and Oda decide to make lucci the leader for what if he is not the strongest ? This is call PORTRAYAL other then buggy the leader of the group is often the strongest is'nt it ?
This is also logical and pre established .

Status
Not open for further replies.