Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Can Zoro scar Kaido without Enma? No
Yes ofc. Ashura was coined way back then in pre time skip.

Can Luffy use Haki without G2,G3,G4,G5? Yes
Base luffy lacks simple AP and Speed which Gears offers.
Post automatically merged:

Kaku was a warmup for Lizaru, 2 chumps that kick and use swords when going all out. :myman:
I'm ready to bet my blade Zoro still on his 1 sword.
:gokulaugh:
They can't even make my draw all his swords.

C

Cruxroux

Out of the 3, the WB one makes the most sense at least. If Stussy is a clone of Bakkin, and considering Weevil is 4 years younger than the disbanding of Rocks, itd almost make sense that she tried to clone WB and nearly failed, especially out of possible love to him.

Its better than him actually being his son lol
Bakkin sounds like fodder no big deal to even make a clone of.
But unlike Warlords where tf would they even get enough dna to clone WB. And if they are cloning WB.
I won't be suprised if luffy is somehow Rogers clone at the same time.

You're giving me more material to prove my point. It's like showing me a page of the bible to prove that god exists.

But sure. He says that the blades are crap. Why would that blade be crap and Enma be a meito? What's the difference? What's the point? So Zoro's Ashura would be as strong with those "crap" swords as it was with his current swords?

"A swordsman must master it and bend it to his will" - it's a symbiotic relationship. I'm not saying it's just the sword, and if Nami picks up Enma, she can suddenly one shot Kaku. But it goes both ways. I would give an edge to the skill of the swordsman as importance, like a 70:30, but you can't deny that it's a powerup.
I was talking about the scene he said swords are designed to kill. Blacksmiths improves their skills so they can make swords that are better at killing than others.

Nami wouldn't be able to use enma and oneshot Kaku. We know if Zoro was a normal swordsman his whole body would be a husk from using enma one time.

The whole point to dangerous or cursed swords are they help swordsman grow stronger by learning to control them. Not anybody can control those type of swords. What you think is a benefit is actually a curse until you learn to control it.

If Nami used enma against any character it would take all of her haki and leave her vulnerable. Any enma gave Zoro problems against King and left him vulnerable to attacks at times.

Yes ofc. Ashura was coined way back then in pre time skip.

Base luffy lacks simple AP and Speed which Gears offers.
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready to bet my blade Zoro still on his 1 sword.
:gokulaugh:
They can't even make my draw all his swords.
Enma scarred Kaido through Asura.

Base Luffy AdvCoC's AP is greater than Gear 5th Dawn attacks without Adv CoC.

I was talking about the scene he said swords are designed to kill. Blacksmiths improves their skills so they can make swords that are better at killing than others.

Nami wouldn't be able to use enma and oneshot Kaku. We where if Zoro was a normal swordsman his whole body would be a husk from using enma one time.

The whole point to dangerous or cursed swords are they help swordsman grow stronger by learning to control them. Not anybody could control those type of swords. That what you think is a benefit is actually a curse until you learn control.

If Nami used enma against any character it would take all of her haki and leave her vulnerable. Any enma gave Zoro problems against King and left him vulnerable to attacks at times.
I agree with that. Zoro with Normal blades < Zoro with his current blades, because both his skills and the QUALITY/TRAITS of the blades. That's all I'm saying.

You're giving me more material to prove my point. It's like showing me a page of the bible to prove that god exists.

But sure. He says that the blades are crap. Why would that blade be crap and Enma be a meito? What's the difference? What's the point? So Zoro's Ashura would be as strong with those "crap" swords as it was with his current swords?

"A swordsman must master it and bend it to his will" - it's a symbiotic relationship. I'm not saying it's just the sword, and if Nami picks up Enma, she can suddenly one shot Kaku. But it goes both ways. I would give an edge to the skill of the swordsman as importance, like a 70:30, but you can't deny that it's a powerup.
Sanji FUCKS never stop being insecure and dishonest

Bakkin sounds like fodder no big deal to even make a clone of.
But unlike Warlords where tf would they even get enough dna to clone WB. And if they are cloning WB.
I won't be suprised if luffy is somehow Rogers clone at the same time.
Tbf we ask the same question about Mihawk lol

I could imagine Bakkin taking samples of everyone while on the ship. Considering Stussy is in CP0, it suggests shes at least somewhat powerful. Remember the coverstory has a woman who suspiciously looks like Stussy/assumedly young Bakkin

Confirmed by redon:

- Chapter 1,072: "The weight of memory."
- On the cover, Queen, Judge and Caesar are creating weapons.
-Flashback: Vegapunk explains that Kuma's power turns intangible things into tangible things, like he did with Luffy's "pain" in Thriller Bark.
-Kaku uses his awakened form against Zoro, although Zoro defeats him.
- It is revealed that Stussy is a clone of a former member of the Rock Pirates.
- Next week there is no break

@TheAncientCenturion posted just to annoy MonsterZoro
Now I won't insult you, in light of what happened to the other leaker, but don't you think it's a tad scummy to repost people's spoilers?
Perhaps you should delete everything in that message besides the " no break " part.

Can Zoro scar Kaido without Enma? No

Can Luffy use Haki without G2,G3,G4,G5? Yes

Because using Enma is not JUST the sword. That's why I said Nami wouldn't be able to pick it up either. It's a combination of skill + sword, but the sword itself still makes you stronger. It's a symbiotic relationship, otherwise Zoro should just grab 3 random swords and "bend them to his will" and defeat Mihawk.
Zoro can indeed scar Kaido without Enma, Asura is what did it, he can use Asura without Enma…

What does Luffys haki have to do with anything, a majority of his strength is from his DF.

I don’t think you’ve read the manga enough, how about we make this simple can you give me a panel or databook stating Enma makes you stronger.

And again this argument is flawed since Kinemon and no other swordsman wanted to touch it (they also have Ryou, and great haki)

Status
Not open for further replies.