Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 3, the WB one makes the most sense at least. If Stussy is a clone of Bakkin, and considering Weevil is 4 years younger than the disbanding of Rocks, itd almost make sense that she tried to clone WB and nearly failed, especially out of possible love to him.

Its better than him actually being his son lol
I also think weevil make the most sense but the 2 other do have weird ressemblence to the other one especially zoro and ryuma and oda giving him that scar might be a hint .

So, since it seems that Bakkins is probably the female MADs member, and also once apart of Rocks, then it is highly probable that Weevil truly is created via Whitebeards DNA.

It all makes sense for her to be a scientist too, as all scientists have shown to have one thing in common, and that's the never ending quest for more funding. Bakkins main goal with Weevil to to get her hands on Whitebeards fortune, but little does she know it doesn't exist.
Ohh well

Its all full circle now. So weevil might indeed be whitebeard's son .

This is dumb , oda clearly mentioned it's neither Enma or odens Haki. Its clearly Zoro haki. And with shushui Zoro could have pulled that one up if he was totally healthy. Kaido was the only enemy to push Zoro since post time skip.

Yea but landing it what makes it difficult. And luffy isn't known for his base attacks.
I'm still gonna gear 4 kong organ gun with just haki >> Base luffy Adcoc. Base luffy adcoc can't give enough destructive damage as luffy gave To doflamingo and the whole city which he destroyed. No matter what luffy ain't Pulling that up with his base form adcoc.
About the luffy part, I think you are reasonable to assume that gear 4th organ gun > base luffy Adcoc, but at the same time, there is no evidence to suggest that. We haven't seen base luffy adcoc do destructive damage because it's always a clash with another adcoc or a hit (on kaido). Lucci gets negged WITHOUT haki at all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh really? Is that why he says once he masters it he will be stronger? Sit down clown, stop running your mouth
And he got stronger when he released CoC, you defeated yourself. Congrats.
Only Enma has ever been able to scar Kaido
Tatsumaki proves you wrong.
Enma is the catalyst.
The only credit Enma gets is that it made Zoro use CoC sooner than he would have if he never thought of fully releasing his haki.

If you want attention, I am sure plenty can offer you some but if you want facts, you just got them and this case is closed.

Biggest meme quite frankly.
Hiyori said it from her perspective where she doesn't even know about Ame no Habakiri doing so because neither did she see the battle nor does she know that the Ame is also being safeguarded.
She merely made that statement off of what she knew when in actuality it was both Ame & Enma which carved that X into Kaidou.
But hiyori DOES know that her father wields both blades. Why would she then only mention Enma? Why is that her perspective?

And he got stronger when he released CoC, you defeated yourself. Congrats.

Tatsumaki proves you wrong.

The only credit Enma gets is that it made Zoro use CoC sooner than he would have if he never thought of fully releasing his haki.

If you want attention, I am sure plenty can offer you some but if you want facts, you just got them and this case is closed.
How did he release CoC? Through Enma. I rest my case. Tatsumaki didn't scar Kaido lol

Status
Not open for further replies.