Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But hiyori DOES know that her father wields both blades. Why would she then only mention Enma? Why is that her perspective?
As i said, she doesn't even know where Momo was or where Ame was or whether Ame was even present in Wano still.
And she never saw the battle live, so whatever her opinion is, is actual hearsay.
She merely made that statement out of what she knew about Enma.
And she was 6 at the time of her father's death, i doubt she spent a lifetime in combat to know about her father's techniques.

There's no need to complicate that when we literally saw how Oden carved that X onto Kaidou literally on panel bruh.
This is like the retarded Enma bs that we were debating back in 2019/20, move on lmao.

Awakening is shit, awakening is God tier. I can play with both. :ihaha:
it is like acoc not everyone have an awakening as strong as the other one .
It was obvious already with doffy katakuri Kid and LAw .
Yamato acoc was weaker then luffy .
(THis one will hurt you )Zoro acoc is weaker then luffy .
It is not because you have something that the other one have that this is the same strenght .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tatsumaki didn't scar Kaido lol
Didnt you say Enma is capable of scaring Kaido and yet it didnt scar him despite grabbing a cloud worth of extra haki?

How did he release CoC? Through Enma
You can see him releasing CoC through Sandai Kitetsu alone during Bird dance and all his other swords in 1033.

If you want to bait, you gotta do better than this. I am not impressed.

Yall not seeing the bigger picture the clone plot is actually a red herring to the fact that Weevil is indeed Edward Newgate’s true biological son. Remember Oda likes to subvert expectations, he’ll probably go the extra mile and say WB loved his uglyass baby kid too much to bring him into a life of piracy before his mommy brainwashed him. :ihaha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah lik, didn't enma surge with Zoro's Haki before tatsumaki?
Zoro went for a dragon slaying attack from Ryuma himself and released lots of Haki.
The attack that left a scar didnt have so much haki either.
What it did have is Demon god that multiplies Zoro's power 3 times.
How do yall read One Piece for so long and still dont know this? :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.