Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's always active. It's literally the ability of the blade, which Zoro has mastered. It doesn't have an on or off button
The fact is there was no such thing that you are talking about when Zoro or Oden cut Kaidou, as simple as that.

The attack was laced with CoC? Now you show me that. Kaido has also said Luffy has CoC just from feeling it. Doesn't mean his attack was laced with it. It's Ryuo.
It was though... that's the entire narrative behind RT that CoA was shallow & CoC cuts/hits deep enough to wound Kaidou - shown with both Luffy & Scabbards.
The entire purpose of Kaidou mocking the Scabbards attempt and telling them they are powerless to even reopen the scar and praising Zoro's CoC after taking a full on attack from him, which coincidentally leaves a scar, is literally to highlight that.

how yout hink he got acoc ?
He let enma take what it want and Enma went so deep in his haki he reached his coc .
Same happened with kaido and ashura .
Zoro said it himself he put everything he had in this attack so he let enma acces his coc without noticing it .
This is legit how he unlocked it vs king .
Let enma do his thing ! Survive long enought to win but if to much of your haki get drained you will die . (Legit what he said himself)
The Kaidou sequence happened as you said, when he gave everything he had and Enma accidentally pulled CoC out.
Heavily disagree about the King sequence though.
He was basically feeding CoA to Enma to satiate it and further decided to give it CoC.
Made a thread about it a long time ago with panels, explanations and stuff, we can discuss there if you want: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-requirements-and-what-is-king-of-hell.21792/

You gotta be more subtle about the trolling... I dont think you can convince anyone into those lies tho.
You can credit Zoro's knowledge that CoC can be coated just like you can credit Luffy's knowledge of the same to Kaido's club.
But that's all there is to Enma. Meanwhile, Zoro mastered the path of hell and became King of Hell. Towards the god path we go.
He couldn't become King of Hell with any sword though. That's all I'm saying. Enma is literally King of Hell. So there is something special about Enma. I have read your 6 paths and found it interesting btw.

it was by stopping resisting enma .
He said it himself in his inner tought he was scared that enma would take too much of his haki so he was not eltting enma take what he wanted but he decided to risked it and paff ACOC .
Enma made zoro reach it .
Enma can't give someone CoC bro didn't make him reach anything. Zoro made himself reach it

@huggertkettle I’m waiting for my panel or databook stating Enma is a buff. You’re spewing this information but can’t back it up.
There is no one panel stating anything is a buff. But if I had to use one, you've already provided me many. The first time Zoro picks up enma and cuts off half an island is the biggest one for me. If he does that with any other sword, he will NOT cut half an island like that.

There is no one panel stating anything is a buff. But if I had to use one, you've already provided me many. The first time Zoro picks up enma and cuts off half an island is the biggest one for me. If he does that with any other sword, he will NOT cut half an island like that.
Thats cause Enma steals more haki then whats needed. Shisui is superior to Enma thats literally confirmed by Oda btw, but i will say Enma was the better training tool for Zoro

???? Zoro cut Pica which was a great deal bigger than the cliff he cut…????

I truly don’t think you understand how Enma works.

Status
Not open for further replies.