Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not baiting. The combination of Enma + Asura (Zoro's strongest attack) scarred Kaido. I'm not saying it's just the Enma. It's through Enma that Zoro's strongest attack can actually hurt Kaido. Is Tatsumaki Zoro's strongest attack? No it isn't.

Him releasing CoC through Sandai was allowed because Enma takes it out initially, it's not hard to understand. And he has mastered it now.
Yes Enma the benevolant sword that gives and not a greedy swordy that takes...
Are you maybe reading a different manga and are just confused?

Because that's the one sword that was given to her by her father, as simple as that.

Show me the Enma gimmick in action in either of the two scarring scenes please, both Oden's Paradise Totsuka and Zoro's Dead Man's Game.
The attack scarred Kaidou because it was laced with CoC as Kaidou literally talked about, that's all it is. The rest all of your arguments are just smoke and mirrors.
It's always active. It's literally the ability of the blade, which Zoro has mastered. It doesn't have an on or off button :suresure: The attack was laced with CoC? Now you show me that. Kaido has also said Luffy has CoC just from feeling it. Doesn't mean his attack was laced with it. It's Ryuo.

Yall not seeing the bigger picture the clone plot is actually a red herring to the fact that Weevil is indeed Edward Newgate’s true biological son. Remember Oda likes to subvert expectations, he’ll probably go the extra mile and say WB loved his uglyass baby kid too much to bring him into a life of piracy before his mommy brainwashed him. :ihaha:
If Bakkin looked like Stussy and given WB looked alright as well, then how tf, though :saitahu:?

I'm not baiting. The combination of Enma + Asura (Zoro's strongest attack) scarred Kaido. I'm not saying it's just the Enma. It's through Enma that Zoro's strongest attack can actually hurt Kaido. Is Tatsumaki Zoro's strongest attack? No it isn't.

Him releasing CoC through Sandai was allowed because Enma takes it out initially, it's not hard to understand. And he has mastered it now.
Takes it out? Enma never stated to take out CoC. Also Enma can't give people or other Swords Haki wtf are you talking about

This is legit funny to read.
Does Enma act like a Haki banker.... loaning, crediting & debiting Haki to the other two swords? Lol.
how yout hink he got acoc ?
He let enma take what it want and Enma went so deep in his haki he reached his coc .
Same happened with kaido and ashura .
Zoro said it himself he put everything he had in this attack so he let enma acces his coc without noticing it .
This is legit how he unlocked it vs king .
Let enma do his thing ! Survive long enought to win but if to much of your haki get drained you will die . (Legit what he said himself)

Manga also states that Buggy is an emperor. What's your point? You're taking something that has to happen for the plot to continue (Yonko's getting defeated) and Enma being the only weapon (along with Ame) to ever injure Kaido, which is factual, until Zoro.
The point is with statements like those what was stated is only relevant to that point not after. What she said about Enma has no bearing on Kaido getting scarred later

Ultimately, the swords themselves are a factor that help him either low diff or high diff. If Zoro had just 3 normal blades, he wouldn't be able to do the same things. So call it lethality or whatever, but it's still comparable.
Mihawk literally says this is cap. He told zoro "if you were better at haki and was able to blacken your blades you would not have had them chipped". So the notion of zoro having a better blade will be hsi answer is actually cap especially since all of zoros blades are going to be lower ranked than mihawk when he beats him.

Again a stronger blade is considered strong/cursed because it tests the users will. Once the user pasts the test the user himself will become strong. Hence Sandi kitetsu is cutting just as good as wado ichimonji which is the same rank as enma even though his kittetsu are ranks lower lol

Status
Not open for further replies.