Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like how do we even know that blades need to get used to haki pools, isn't that just head canon? To me, it looks more like the skill is about releasing enough to satisfy Enma, who needs a lot, but also not releasing so much that you die. But automatically, because Enma requires so much Haki in the first place, attacks with it will be stronger. Does that make sense?
It's simple deduction

Here is Oden as a child

How can Oden as a child wield Enma, at the same state Adult Oden was wielding it, naturally Emma's thirst grew and that's why no one's been able to match Oden until Luffy and Zoro come to Wano.

? Tashigi said yoru the black blade is part of the 12 great sword she never said before being turned black it was part of the 12 or give me the pannel ?
You answered my point she said it was apart of the 12 great sword. That title was given to the blades before being held by mihawk who turned it black

Mihawk turned it black and is in his early 40s. Yoru was classified as one of the 12 Supreme blades before mihawks handling of it

We saw ryuma corpse few arcs ago so why is this so hard to take his dna ?
ALso the wg do know about Ryuma they fear him . If they learned about his death they def would want his dna for cloning him .

Especially since cloning is not new in the story we legit just learned that we are behind with vegapunk .
If you have the possibility of making strong clone of ryuma of course oyu will try to do it . I know the wg has been shown as idoits a lot of time but this is somethign that worth the risk especially if moria is able to stole the whole corpse by himself .
Oda just uses science as an excuse for whatever he wants.... Idk why he trying so hard to convert everything to science.. Someone tell him he sucks in that... And it's totally okay to keep things fantasy and supernatural. :tchpepe:

? Tashigi said yoru the black blade is part of the 12 great sword she never said before being turned black it was part of the 12 or give me the pannel ?
You answered my point she said it was apart of the 12 great sword. That title was given to the blades before being held by mihawk who turned it black

Mihawk turned it black and is in his early 40s. Yoru was classified as one of the 12 Supreme blades before mihawks handling of it

It's simple deduction

Here is Oden as a child

How can Oden as a child wield Enma, at the same state Adult Oden was wielding it, naturally Emma's thirst grew and that's why no one's been able to match Oden until Luffy and Zoro come to Wano.
Why not? Isn't he Chaden for a reason? Assuming that Enma has a thirst that grew with Oden, which then got used to his haki pool and now has to get used to another user's haki pool is so much more convoluted than a simple -> Chaden, which is exactly how he was portrayed. As an absolute Chad, EVEN at 10 years old.

The more we learn it seems like Rock's flashback might be very important to one piece.

Rocks recruited a scientist on his way to god valley. God valley definitely holds something really important.

Also bakkins is after whitebeard's treasure i am now assuming it was really important .
I just see it as oda adding more old legends to keep the story "interesting". I mean it literally had no existence before and once introduced that's all we hear..... Though everything is offscreen

Stussy is the clone of (Miss)Buckingham Stussy

more on Kuma, his power can materialize signals sent from the nervous system, such as pain, thoughts and memories
Vegapunk wants him to help with his experiment and materialize Kuma’s own memories so he can figure out the weight of memories
This curiosity had to do with OP’s version of this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment#:~:text=The 21 grams experiment refers,the soul departed the body.

So essentially, Vegapunk asked Kuma to get rid of hid own memories (remove them), in order to see if his body (i.e. without memories/soul), could still follow desire or goals?

Or is it literally just the triviality of weight? Damn lol

ANd how you know that ? Tashigi not that old .
When ZOro will tun wado ishimonji in a black blade it will be now part of the 12 well 13 . ANd will be the greatest quality of blade just like yoru
Logical sincew they are curently 1 rank lower then yoru and they increase in rank when turn black .
It can also mean that yoru was turned black a long time ago and mihawk did not turned it black himself woul suck for mihawk but hey .

So essentially, Vegapunk asked Kuma to get rid of hid own memories (remove them), in order to see if his body (i.e. without memories/soul), could still follow desire or goals?

This is some interesting shit ngl, but to what end? Why even do it? Maybe it revolves around living wills?
Nah.... Probably won't go much... I always had the storing memory theory with me to get to know what happened in past and SHs can see it on some kind of projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.