Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong enough that Kaku respected him you know the guy Zoro supposedly defeated in this chapter.

G5 was raping Kaido without haki. We had this discussion. The pinnacle of what Luffy can do. Adv CoC wasn't doing shit to Kaido, he needed something stronger and he got it.

Current Zoro can't even beat Luffy's cheerleaders Kid and Law, let alone his captain himself.

If Awakening is dogshit the inferior power that is Adv CoC must be the weakest power in history, no wonder Luffy couldn't defeat Kaido with it during 2 entire rounds.
Show me one panel of Luffy making Kaido lose even one drop of blood without Haki

Look at this point Luffy > Zoro is a retarded ass opinion
Luffy one shots his awakened bitch ass

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So if there are more Awakened Mythical Zoans than Awakened Logias what makes you say that Logias can be Awakened easier?
I don't get that thought process.
My point is that there will be more Logia awakenings than mythical ones. Mythicals got special portrayal by being even rarer than Logias.
And considering that Kaido couldnt awaken just like nobody could awaken Sun God in centuries, it means awakening a mythical one is hard af. Of course, all up to Oda's whim, he can make them all Awakened if he desires so...
We are pretty much out of mythicals at this point, any future one that stands a chance at Awakening is Blackbeard's, whichever he gets.

Kaido if alive and returned could Awaken since that would be the only point of his return.
Meanwhile, we have at least 4 Admirals with logias ahead of us.
Smoker's only way forward can be Awakening.
Crocodile trained his powers to perfection and is making a grand return...
You can expect to have twice more awakened logias than mythicals by the end of OP...
I think he is against progress intentionally. Too obvious baiting to work.:milaugh:

Here is Zoro stating he needs to unleash all his haki to satisfy Enma.

Like how do we even know that blades need to get used to haki pools, isn't that just head canon? To me, it looks more like the skill is about releasing enough to satisfy Enma, who needs a lot, but also not releasing so much that you die. But automatically, because Enma requires so much Haki in the first place, attacks with it will be stronger. Does that make sense?

We do know, thats why i said we do know.

I'm saying it is not only not a possibility, it is in fact absurd to think that some guy from 400 years ago, buried in a closed off village whose legend is known only to Wano natives, somehow got his DNA taken a few decades back, cloned into baby Zoro and then somehow dumped at some east blue village, that so happens to conveniently be where Ryuma's descendants set up shop?

That the only thing you have going for this "possibility" is "muh he looks like Ryuma, so therefore = clone".....yeah lol like i said absurd nonsense

We saw ryuma corpse few arcs ago so why is this so hard to take his dna ?
ALso the wg do know about Ryuma they fear him . If they learned about his death they def would want his dna for cloning him .

Especially since cloning is not new in the story we legit just learned that we are behind with vegapunk .
If you have the possibility of making strong clone of ryuma of course oyu will try to do it . I know the wg has been shown as idoits a lot of time but this is somethign that worth the risk especially if moria is able to stole the whole corpse by himself .

Is that supposed to be a feat?
Aren't you jerking off to Zoro beating Awakened Kaku rn pretending like all Awakenings are equal lmao ?

Show me one panel of Luffy making Kaido lose even one drop of blood without Haki
Stop pretending like there needs to be blood to deal damage. G5 Luffy without haki was humiliating that lizard with physical strength never seen before in the entire goddamn series, the same physical strength that would crack Zoro's skull like an egg.

This is what turned the strongest creature into a fucking joke.

Look at this point Luffy > Zoro is a retarded ass opinion
Luffy one shots his awakened bitch ass
Yeah yeah blabla we've heard it all before. Ray > Roger as well right ?

Luffy is actually Zoro's vice captain and so on. At this point proving Zoro > Law is already a tough enough task for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.