Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am supposed to be impressed by garbage like sentomaru who is weaker than pre time skip Zoro?
Strong enough that Kaku respected him you know the guy Zoro supposedly defeated in this chapter.

Lmao Gear 5th couldn't even tickle Kaido without Haki. At this point Dressrosa Zoro stomps Gear 5th Luffy.
G5 was raping Kaido without haki. We had this discussion. The pinnacle of what Luffy can do. Adv CoC wasn't doing shit to Kaido, he needed something stronger and he got it.

Current Zoro can't even beat Luffy's cheerleaders Kid and Law, let alone his captain himself.

Awakening is that dog shit.
If Awakening is dogshit the inferior power that is Adv CoC must be the weakest power in history, no wonder Luffy couldn't defeat Kaido with it during 2 entire rounds.

no we dont know you just don't want it to be the case.
This is the truth .

IM saying this is a possibility .
Saying it is impossible is a lie .
There is small possibility .
Especially since ryuma is an important character for Oda .
We do know, thats why i said we do know.

I'm saying it is not only not a possibility, it is in fact absurd to think that some guy from 400 years ago, buried in a closed off village whose legend is known only to Wano natives, somehow got his DNA taken a few decades back, cloned into baby Zoro and then somehow dumped at some east blue village, that so happens to conveniently be where Ryuma's descendants set up shop?

That the only thing you have going for this "possibility" is "muh he looks like Ryuma, so therefore = clone".....yeah lol like i said absurd nonsense

Mastered his fruit in 2 years meanwhile lucci needed decades
Kaku is a genius better than Lucci
Lucci can have his 6 shit powers kaku has swordsmanship and a better fruit
Both neg gb and fuji
How does Doriki stand in relation to Devil fruit usage ?

It's an entirely different power and pre ts it was stated that Rob Lucci is by far the strongest in that regard.

How does Doriki stand in relation to Devil fruit usage ?

It's an entirely different power and pre ts it was stated that Rob Lucci is by far the strongest in that regard.
Bruh who cares about doriki?
Lucci and jyabura used to be equals
Jyabura used to be stronger than Kaku
And look where we naw bro got awakening and he had 2 years with his fruit unlike others

All lucci showed is hand gun and thats it his new six power
Whos who showed more

Lucci can be be better at 6 powers
Kaku is a swordsman

Status
Not open for further replies.