Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are wrong here.
Kaido couldnt awaken a mythical.
Nobody awakened Sun God since Void Century.
Not a single Mythical is awakened other than Luffy from what we know.
Many logias can be awakened from what we know.

It seems you realized how shaky your trolling is and that you are one KOH Ittoryu away from getting clowned so you took a tactical retreat now and tried to get a reaction out of me but failed again... If you wanna troll well, ask Kurwa sister for instructions.
My point proven. No further arguments brought further, just telling me I'm a troll and retreating, when challenging your bullshit headcanon "theory" about 6 paths. It's not naruto m8.

think you are wrong here.
Kaido couldnt awaken a mythical.
Nobody awakened Sun God since Void Century.
Not a single Mythical is awakened other than Luffy from what we know.
Many logias can be awakened from what we know.
There's not a record of a single Logia Awakened in history lol?
Everything is just theory. There's not even evidence that Awakening was used at PH, that's just what we think. Meanwhile Luffy has Awakened a mythical zoan while we saw basic Zoan and Paramecia before that.

The order naturally goes from weak to strong as it always does in shounen.

VP even successfully cloned a mythical zoan but only tried replicating a Logia, so far it seems like he wasn't successful.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Advanced CoA has never been used without a visual, as far as I am concerned. You can show me I'm wrong, and then maybe you have a point, and we move on from there.
Visuals can easily be inconsistent, this is Oda we're talking about. There's too many examples in the past to point out.

The difference is the narrative is pretty clear. It's the same transition from CoA -> CoC that Luffy did to start doing meaningful and "not shallow" damage to Kaidou, only shown between the Scabbards' attempt at cutting Kaidou & Zoro's attempt at cutting Kaidou.

We do know. Zoro is his own man and a clone of no one. The simplest and most obvious answer is, that he is a descendent of Ryuma
no we dont know you just don't want it to be the case.
This is the truth .

IM saying this is a possibility .
Saying it is impossible is a lie .
There is small possibility .
Especially since ryuma is an important character for Oda .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There's not a record of a single Logia Awakened in history lol?
Everything is just theory. There's not even evidence that Awakening was used at PH, that's just what we think. Meanwhile Luffy has Awakened a mythical zoan while we saw basic Zoan and Paramecia before that.

The order naturally goes from weak to strong as it always does in shounen.

VP even successfully cloned a mythical zoan but only tried replicating a Logia, so far it seems like he wasn't successful.
Well, there is evidence for only one Mythical awakening.
And unless you think logias will go out without at least one being awakened, you point is what?

Status
Not open for further replies.