Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. First of all it's a basic ass Zoan awakening.

The order goes Logia Awakening >>>>> Mythical Zoan > Ancient Zoan ~ regular zoan

Don't be so happy because Zoro the guy u all think is above Luffy to defeat Kaku Awakened or not, that's the least thing we expect of him.
Man fuck outta here, last time you were wanking Luccis awakening

Zoro murks every awakening user ever
Gear 5th is a bum as well

Right… so Zoro can cut that same cliff if he wanted to without Enma, Enma is a thief.

If Zoro’s haki pool is 100 and he attempts to cuts something using 5/100 and Enma takes 80/100 that doesn’t mean Enma is a buff it’s a problem.
Why would it make Zoro stronger then? If it's just a Haki control tool? Zoro says that if he masters it, that would mean that he will get stronger. How does that work, if he can already draw out 80 without Enma?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The order goes Logia Awakening >>>>> Mythical Zoan
I think you are wrong here.
Kaido couldnt awaken a mythical.
Nobody awakened Sun God since Void Century.
Not a single Mythical is awakened other than Luffy from what we know.
Many logias can be awakened from what we know.

Okay, so you have now lost any canon points you had, so you resort to your headcanon to argue further. Understood. Won't continue our discussion which I actually enjoyed.
It seems you realized how shaky your trolling is and that you are one KOH Ittoryu away from getting clowned so you took a tactical retreat now and tried to get a reaction out of me but failed again... If you wanna troll well, ask Kurwa sister for instructions.

And cuts more than required, yes.

You don't need to see the visuals when the narrative is pretty clear.
4 Scabbards with CoA -> can't even reopen the scar.
1 move with CoC -> New scar.
After which Kaidou praises Zoro's CoC, not CoA.
In fact, Kaidou won't be stunned like he was if it was just basic CoC, that attack was 100% laced with CoC imo.

vs Kaidou: it was accidental.
vs King: it was Zoro doing so.
Advanced CoA has never been used without a visual, as far as I am concerned. You can show me I'm wrong, and then maybe you have a point, and we move on from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.