Status
Not open for further replies.
no it was other ability, fuji reacted with tears when asked if it rip for phase.

charlie mention my lie detect got destroyed

fhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
just ask onii if you can change target or get it back since flower got modkilled - it will also give the ability that destroyed it from the start back.

so up to you. Ask indigo how he was even aware a killshot was sent their way and I sent it at indigo so idk how flower got it 🤷🏻‍♂️

just ask onii if you can change target or get it back since flower got modkilled - it will also give the ability that destroyed it from the start back.

so up to you. Ask indigo how he was even aware a killshot was sent their way and I sent it at indigo so idk how flower got it 🤷🏻‍♂️
alright will ask him if i can get it back.

fhhhhhzzz

Wtf

You are dead wrong. And these are super odd takes?

My read list was made after I had just finished reading the game after reading for hours just to catchup. My first read lists of games are always like this one, where it's just me getting my thoughts out and giving an initial read on slots. If I do make a detailed list later, it's my rainbow reads I like to do and those have more detail. I don't like at all how you try to throw shade at me for this but also walk it back at the same time saying it's a big game. You know I've been playing in other games and have been extremely active in on of those (which I've also mentioned in thread). It kind of feels like you're a bit lost in this game and trying to clean into your familiarity of me to help you afloat. It's like when you bring your friend to a party and they don't know anyone, so instead of meeting knew people, they cling to you.

I have zero idea what you're talking about with my grammatical style. That's the one thing I feel doesn't change at all with me and I don't think about how my writing is. I'll admit my banter is a bit more aggressive. You know how Elden Ring went. I got into it early with Indigo, who I had gotten into a bit in Waifu. I also am kind vibing on odd's and Muugen's aggression that they are bringing (fun playing with them). I think D1 overall just allowed people to maybe be a bit over aggressive.

You asking me if you're wrong at the end tells me you don't really believe what you're saying. You're giving me a way out, wanting me to convince you I am town so you can trust me. I feel this is a bit half hearted and I don't think you're coming at me with the purest intentions.

You finally rolled wolf, didn't you?

Vote Dr. Watson
excuse me but i have placed watson in a town triangle and you can not vote him today

why did you change it?
cause your partner is dead there’s no point in clearing your slot but like I said we can retcon it since it doesn’t matter anymore I’m just curious how it went to flower and you got said info. since flower herself has been spouting that information isn’t shared

I

Indigo

cause your partner is dead there’s no point in clearing your slot but like I said we can retcon it since it doesn’t matter anymore I’m just curious how it went to flower and you got said info. since flower herself has been spouting that information isn’t shared
If you're not lying

that means you have a kill right now

send it my way

or one of your hardest scum reads

Wtf

You are dead wrong. And these are super odd takes?

My read list was made after I had just finished reading the game after reading for hours just to catchup. My first read lists of games are always like this one, where it's just me getting my thoughts out and giving an initial read on slots. If I do make a detailed list later, it's my rainbow reads I like to do and those have more detail. I don't like at all how you try to throw shade at me for this but also walk it back at the same time saying it's a big game. You know I've been playing in other games and have been extremely active in on of those (which I've also mentioned in thread). It kind of feels like you're a bit lost in this game and trying to clean into your familiarity of me to help you afloat. It's like when you bring your friend to a party and they don't know anyone, so instead of meeting knew people, they cling to you.

I have zero idea what you're talking about with my grammatical style. That's the one thing I feel doesn't change at all with me and I don't think about how my writing is. I'll admit my banter is a bit more aggressive. You know how Elden Ring went. I got into it early with Indigo, who I had gotten into a bit in Waifu. I also am kind vibing on odd's and Muugen's aggression that they are bringing (fun playing with them). I think D1 overall just allowed people to maybe be a bit over aggressive.

You asking me if you're wrong at the end tells me you don't really believe what you're saying. You're giving me a way out, wanting me to convince you I am town so you can trust me. I feel this is a bit half hearted and I don't think you're coming at me with the purest intentions.

You finally rolled wolf, didn't you?

Vote Dr. Watson
this was a really weird response, didn't expect this

i literally asked you if i was wrong, giving you an open to clarify

you sense something is off about me, and i felt similar so it's why i asked. what exactly do you want me to do here

saying "no ur wrong ur read is wrong and ur being clingy also u rolled scum" in a long dramatic post doesn't tell me anything aside from jumping to an immediate defense because i questioned behavior on the basis of... a gut instinct? asking if i was correct?

this reaction tells me i night actually be

or maybe ur reaction toward me is because i tunnel visioned on you so hard last game and you don't want to engage with that so you're voting me as an attempt to start a wagon so you don't have to deal with it

hence the opening to discuss and explain. i guess you may just be giving me grief because i had given you so much of it? is THAT correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.