Status
Not open for further replies.
how was she aware a killshot got sent her way when “onii doesn’t share that info”

no it was actually sent to you, but we can recon this since flower modkilled, onii is allowing me to change targets

oh since when did you ever scumread me?

oh yeah how so?

“even is he maybe town”

sounds stupid to me - you never once scumread me wither

you both are looking opportunistic as hell.

AM at least not blue.

just have onii swap targets since that wasn’t something that should’ve happened - I also told you not to use it.

she’s done the same exact thing as scum though so there isn’t real merit to it. when you cry wolf every game it’s hard to believe someone.

what about mango that’s given you this read?

how do you figure that’s TACs role?

& again since when did you scumread me and why did you never come at me from the start of it all?

we do care to see results I just don’t care to see results from a secondhand source, especially indie.

tHat part.

did you ever read what I told Naomi about using the lie detector cause it doesn’t seem like it.
i want Apollo and Sallucion dead, put them front of the line

already fucking feel guilty enough jfc

reee at emotional plays, haven't had this happen in a while
???

Don't spiral here, my dear, we're all good. There's nothing to feel guilty about and there's nothing wrong with emotional plays. I just think you're playing wolfy here is all. Time for you to prove to me you're town.

Is it a gut instinct, though? I think you've been hovering around my slot all game. You've tried to push the notion that maybe there's something there but haven't really done much about it. You say you're so unfamiliar with everyone yet won't discuss my slot of you're weirded about it. And then when you do finally get around to addressing my directly, you say two things are off about me, but also give me some wiggle room to make a town performance for you. I really don't think you've handled my slot in good faith this game. We've rolled town together a lot lately and you have not danced around my slot awkwardly once yet until this game. You're treating me in a cautious way and there's been zero fun between us. I don't like it.
Guilt. I do feel bad about Elden Ring. I've kept my distance primarily do to that. Which is likely not too wise, but I frankly would rather motorboat Nancy Pelosi's tits than risk tunnel visioning you, instead of simply observing and questioning behavior.
And this is me being sincere.
The same could be argued in reverse where you're now aggressively pursuing me.

Zzzzz.

This is boring and annoying.

Why are you miffed? I'm not allowed to scum read you? I must always town read you?
missed ur posts
not at all

Scum reading and voting me is perfectly fine, I'd scumread myself

I just don't know the motivation behind it and why it's occurring and I'm trying to understand what wolf vibes in particular I'm giving off (I'm definitely Town but it's redundant to say because it's your own assessment here)

Guilt. I do feel bad about Elden Ring. I've kept my distance primarily do to that. Which is likely not too wise, but I frankly would rather motorboat Nancy Pelosi's tits than risk tunnel visioning you, instead of simply observing and questioning behavior.

Zzzzz.

Why do you feel bad about Elden Ring?? That was a fun and great game! We were up against a fucking tough wolf team and there is no shame losing that one.

I don't think this boring or annoying, though. I never sussed you in Elden Ring. Hell, I think the only game I have truly sussed you in is our first together (DBZ). If I'm wrong, I'll figure it out eventually. There's also a million people playing this game and I'll meander off eventually. But I want to explore this route a little bit more.

missed ur posts
not at all

Scum reading and voting me is perfectly fine, I'd scumread myself

I just don't know the motivation behind it and why it's occurring and I'm trying to understand what wolf vibes in particular I'm giving off (I'm definitely Town but it's redundant to say because it's your own assessment here)
@Ariess what do you think of pelosi?

Emil

Certified Memelord

Zzzzz.

there was nothing to feel bad about. that game was the most fun I had in probably an year lol

I've learned a lot from it. you probably did too. we come back stronger next time

odd just vibes and really just navigates his reads through instinct primarily. think he said it himself earlier
he seems more willing to protect the townies who are getting heavily suspected based on aggression and specific reactions (ie kerko) and frankly that kind of voice is a good mood booster for now

this is just a theory but i still think even if he did roll scum this game, he'd still be very interested in backing people up out of sincerity
atleast that's how i imagine scum!odd would do

Status
Not open for further replies.