Status
Not open for further replies.
odd just vibes and really just navigates his reads through instinct primarily. think he said it himself earlier
he seems more willing to protect the townies who are getting heavily suspected based on aggression and specific reactions (ie kerko) and frankly that kind of voice is a good mood booster for now

this is just a theory but i still think even if he did roll scum this game, he'd still be very interested in backing people up out of sincerity
atleast that's how i imagine scum!odd would do
scum odd is a dude that gets results, he is why anyone that's seen it is never quite able to trust me ever again

although not a fan of "you're miffed because i scumread you"
it's the immediate aggression you jumped to, not the scumread itself, does this make sense
Yes, it makes sense. I guess I've been in that mode this game trying to catch people but maybe there was a better way to interact and catch you.

Dear Dr. Left Titty

I apologize for my aggression towards you. While I must admit I have been deep in combat and in the front lines, I know I must never turn my aggression towards a fair maiden, even if that maiden is the beautiful queen of the opposing army. However, you have been giving me wolfy vibes. This might be a super lame reason because it kind of contradicts my philosophy on how to scum hunt, but every game I've played with you, you've had the same thought progressions and style of communication those ideas. Your town play and thought process comes out in these grand waves of out of the box thinking alongside self doubt. You have a decent grasp on things, but things kind of allude you and you're not sure why. Then another idea will pop up, and you'll follow it and talk about it out loud, but it usually doesn't have anything to do with what you were just talking about. Town pelosi also has great humor with everyone, especially at her own expense.

I don't feel that here. I've been waiting to see in all of our games together if you would ever not do what I just mentioned, and I feel like it's here. Your posts have been sporadic. I don't think you've thrown out any crazy theories. You seem somewhat restrained and calculated with your thoughts and words. If I had to make a comparison (and I don't mean this in a rude or negative way, I promise), it feels like town pelosi is pelosi at home and maybe going crazy with ADHD and life, while wolf pelosi is the good girl who took her meds and is studying her ass off at uni to be a doctor one day.

Yes, it makes sense. I guess I've been in that mode this game trying to catch people but maybe there was a better way to interact and catch you.

Dear Dr. Left Titty

I apologize for my aggression towards you. While I must admit I have been deep in combat and in the front lines, I know I must never turn my aggression towards a fair maiden, even if that maiden is the beautiful queen of the opposing army. However, you have been giving me wolfy vibes. This might be a super lame reason because it kind of contradicts my philosophy on how to scum hunt, but every game I've played with you, you've had the same thought progressions and style of communication those ideas. Your town play and thought process comes out in these grand waves of out of the box thinking alongside self doubt. You have a decent grasp on things, but things kind of allude you and you're not sure why. Then another idea will pop up, and you'll follow it and talk about it out loud, but it usually doesn't have anything to do with what you were just talking about. Town pelosi also has great humor with everyone, especially at her own expense.

I don't feel that here. I've been waiting to see in all of our games together if you would ever not do what I just mentioned, and I feel like it's here. Your posts have been sporadic. I don't think you've thrown out any crazy theories. You seem somewhat restrained and calculated with your thoughts and words. If I had to make a comparison (and I don't mean this in a rude or negative way, I promise), it feels like town pelosi is pelosi at home and maybe going crazy with ADHD and life, while wolf pelosi is the good girl who took her meds and is studying her ass off at uni to be a doctor one day.
Your typing style is cringe btw
You will never get laid

I However, you have been giving me wolfy vibes. This might be a super lame reason because it kind of contradicts my philosophy on how to scum hunt, but every game I've played with you, you've had the same thought progressions and style of communication those ideas. Your town play and thought process comes out in these grand waves of out of the box thinking alongside self doubt. You have a decent grasp on things, but things kind of allude you and you're not sure why. Then another idea will pop up, and you'll follow it and talk about it out loud, but it usually doesn't have anything to do with what you were just talking about. Town pelosi also has great humor with everyone, especially at her own expense.

okay now this is 100% understandable and now i understand this thought process a lot better

yeah, i think it's just me being self-conscious
i hyperfixated in that elden ring to the point i forgot to pee
it was so bad lmao

anyway i think this is a fair assessment. you're incorrect that i rolled wolf but i see why you would now, which is reasonable

okay now this is 100% understandable and now i understand this thought process a lot better

yeah, i think it's just me being self-conscious
i hyperfixated in that elden ring to the point i forgot to pee
it was so bad lmao

anyway i think this is a fair assessment. you're incorrect that i rolled wolf but i see why you would now, which is reasonable
Help me see you as town. Don't worry about past games, I usually don't. I only want to smite scum in current games. Can only get better and do better.

i see alot of interaction with shop stuff and a couple posts about flower/indigo debacle and kerko

but mostly just shop/WU stuff from the looks of it

they haven't been active recently from what i see, willing to believe they actually are sidetracked by irl and it's not alignment indicative

Status
Not open for further replies.