Status
Not open for further replies.
more engaged with dest over people not catching up, hence specific

granted, keep in mind, i don't know if we've played other games together. but the impression i got from this particular exchange made me do a double take, am i incorrectly assuming that you were inferring a large basis of how you scum hunt is built around people not reading?

because i am not caught up and can barely keep track of names. do you mean for folks like me they're autoscum? i just can't wrap my head around this particular method, it felt like an empty gesture and a way to present yourself as you actively scum hunting, did i misread?

granted im also mildly offended due to what i inferred from that exchange between you and dest, i probsbly am overthinking it a bit tho
You're misreading my post. You said you are not caught up and I don't see that as an auto scum. I meant people not reading the game on purpose I often find suspicious. Two other players said they haven't read everything because of real life stuff and this is nai.

The exchange me and Dest had why did it offend you?

You're misreading my post. You said you are not caught up and I don't see that as an auto scum. I meant people not reading the game on purpose I often find suspicious. Two other players said they haven't read everything because of real life stuff and this is nai.

The exchange me and Dest had why did it offend you?
ah, so i misunderstood

how do you determine who doesn't read the thread on purpose, though? is there a way you quantify that for yourself, like, is it just based on ur past experience with players?

Are you fucking kidding me, who sends a kill at me?
how was she aware a killshot got sent her way when “onii doesn’t share that info”
also, MUUGEN just tried to kill Flower btw
no it was actually sent to you, but we can recon this since flower modkilled, onii is allowing me to change targets
Funny how my scum reads are back to back correct. I'm proud.
oh since when did you ever scumread me?
yeah, scumlock MUUGEN, even if he may be town or whatever
oh yeah how so?

“even is he maybe town”

sounds stupid to me - you never once scumread me wither

you both are looking opportunistic as hell.
Very Curious Bird was used on ???

Light it Up was used on this write up to reveal that:

The ??? was revealed to be Alwaysmind
AM at least not blue.

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can someone send me double actions for my second ability, since my target got modkilled..

:peperain:
just have onii swap targets since that wasn’t something that should’ve happened - I also told you not to use it.
I was slowly starting to come around to Flower town instead of being indie. It was her emotion that looked like it was coming from town and she said before she didn't want to play anymore.
she’s done the same exact thing as scum though so there isn’t real merit to it. when you cry wolf every game it’s hard to believe someone.
Been soft on Mango since Discord day 1. With Flowa gone, he's next on my list.
what about mango that’s given you this read?
Correct my dear swordsmith. TAC is probably a high ranking mafia, maybe even the godfather himself.

Although I prefer lynching Muugen as he has that killshot. We can slaughter TAC on D4.

Vote lynch Muugen

With this, I'm going to sleep.
how do you figure that’s TACs role?

& again since when did you scumread me and why did you never come at me from the start of it all?
All 3 of you don't even care to see result that's one. Two, this thing isn't Flower's idea. During night Naomi was ASKED by Ratchet I believe to lie detect exactly that post because it's Simple and technically flower could lie to Indigo so if she wasn't town and he thought she was, how tf would you lie detect him saying "she's town"? All to be sure. Other people decision, not theirs. I see no good will here, at all
we do care to see results I just don’t care to see results from a secondhand source, especially indie.
I wasn;t voting Flowa for this, but for the frequent inconsistencies, claims, atttidues she displayed over the course of the game. She played like scum and I'm not gonna pretend she didn't.
tHat part.
Town, always should want more information. When i see people talking they don't want lie detect, tell me, what should I think about it
did you ever read what I told Naomi about using the lie detector cause it doesn’t seem like it.

@Destroya actually, i am sensing something off about you myself

your reads list usually has some kind of explanation and thought behind it. it's a big game so i get it tho

and your grammatical style feels more straight and to the point, your banter a tad more aggressive aswell

am i wrong?
Wtf

You are dead wrong. And these are super odd takes?

My read list was made after I had just finished reading the game after reading for hours just to catchup. My first read lists of games are always like this one, where it's just me getting my thoughts out and giving an initial read on slots. If I do make a detailed list later, it's my rainbow reads I like to do and those have more detail. I don't like at all how you try to throw shade at me for this but also walk it back at the same time saying it's a big game. You know I've been playing in other games and have been extremely active in on of those (which I've also mentioned in thread). It kind of feels like you're a bit lost in this game and trying to clean into your familiarity of me to help you afloat. It's like when you bring your friend to a party and they don't know anyone, so instead of meeting knew people, they cling to you.

I have zero idea what you're talking about with my grammatical style. That's the one thing I feel doesn't change at all with me and I don't think about how my writing is. I'll admit my banter is a bit more aggressive. You know how Elden Ring went. I got into it early with Indigo, who I had gotten into a bit in Waifu. I also am kind vibing on odd's and Muugen's aggression that they are bringing (fun playing with them). I think D1 overall just allowed people to maybe be a bit over aggressive.

You asking me if you're wrong at the end tells me you don't really believe what you're saying. You're giving me a way out, wanting me to convince you I am town so you can trust me. I feel this is a bit half hearted and I don't think you're coming at me with the purest intentions.

You finally rolled wolf, didn't you?

Vote Dr. Watson

just have onii swap targets since that wasn’t something that should’ve happened - I also told you not to use it.

did you ever read what I told Naomi about using the lie detector cause it doesn’t seem like it.
no it was other ability, fuji reacted with tears when asked if it rip for phase.

charlie mention my lie detect got destroyed

fhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's getting scumbooted sooner or later. If I get voted out, know he's a scum.
Yes, I am a town and you voting me has put a dagger behind you. You may oust me pal but I'll make sure I draw them scum suckers out anyhow.
Yes, if you talk properly and not tell me to shut up or that I talk shit, I'll be the nicest. Ekko and Flower are my two other suspects of being the Mafia apart from Mango. I'm not sure I've got any vibes from Indigo as such. Mango played it safe when he voted for me over no reason. He was being nice to me until he saw a couple of noobs voting me and did a scum play. Ekko is highly sus because of she specifically wanting to know why I was voted and also checking on the one who just was lynched. Flower is a sus because when she was targeted she slipped up on and talked about being lynch proof and some ability stuff.
+ some cringe posts that sound like it was posted by a beefy dudebro

some of the logic doesn't really make too much sense to me, but i understand the general tactic was to be aggressive as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.