Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder is the player busy/real life going on or is the player not reading on purpose. A player not reading on purpose concerns me and sometimes I have caught scum from not reading the game.
I mean, maybe in a smaller game, sure. But this is an extraordinary amount of posts for such a short time.

Surely you have other reads than just sussing those who haven't completely read?

It makes me wonder is the player busy/real life going on or is the player not reading on purpose. A player not reading on purpose concerns me and sometimes I have caught scum from not reading the game.
that usually the case.

btw did @MUUGEN mention flower or indigo visited you previous day phase?

bhhhhhhzzzzzzz

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Evening fellas

I have been kinda busy with irl these past couple days but I've been keeping up the best I can. I gotta say it's disappointing on how this Indigo/Flower scenerio turned out.

@Indigo what happens to you now? It'd be unfortunate if this modkill business locks you out from a win
:peperain:

I

Indigo

Evening fellas

I have been kinda busy with irl these past couple days but I've been keeping up the best I can. I gotta say it's disappointing on how this Indigo/Flower scenerio turned out.

@Indigo what happens to you now? It'd be unfortunate if this modkill business locks you out from a win
:peperain:
I have no idea what happens to me now Pot, it's in Joyboy's Fuji's hands

i don't really mind i wouldn't be able to win, since it was almost impossible before lol

i'm just glad i can be alive for a while to shitpost

Status
Not open for further replies.