Status
Not open for further replies.
At all? Huh. That's weird no matter what he is, doesn't actually change anything though.

Prof, as you will likely be more available than me, can you make sure that the wagons don't spiral into confusion between now and end of day please? Really just a case of restating the known info.
We need reaction marks lol. But yeah I’ll be around to reiterate things.

Reads
1- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
2- @Pot Goblin - Town
3- @Charlie - Town
4- @RayanOO - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Wolf
6- @ConquistadoR - Town
7- @Peroroncino - Wolf
8- @Flower - Town (For Now)
9- @Indigo - Indie (For Now)
10- @AL sama - Town
11- @TAC - Town
12- @Dr. Watson - Wolf
13- @Rej - Wolf
14- @Mashiro Blue - Indie
15- @Ratchet - Town
16- @Tobra - Wolf
17- @Apollo - Wolf
18- @MangoSenpai - Town
19- @Ekkologix - Wolf
20- @MitchMatch - Town
21- @Alwaysmind - Town
22- @Sallucion - Town
23- @T-Pein™ - Town
24- @Ariess - Wolf
25- @Vanellope Lhea - Wolf
26- @Midnight Delight - Wolf
28- @MUUGEN - Town
29- @oddoddfruit - Town
30- @Meeyori - Town
31- @BakiDou - Wolf
32- @Juliet - Wolf
34- @Yo Tan Wa - Town
35- @Kerkovian - Wolf
36- @Naomi - Town
37- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
38- @Destroya - LOCK TOWN

I wanted to try and have no nulls in here considering that everyone actually has posted something. Obviously bound to be things that are wrong but it's a start for me. Not sure how many I'll be able to justify because a lot of these are gut checks. However, if there are reads you are interested in, I can iso and see if I can come up with some or if my mind changes. I think that's a decent way to also tackle the game.
Wow, you spend so much time of your life and still get it wrong. Must be hard being a loser, eh?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wow, you spend so much time of your life and still get it wrong. Must be hard being a loser, eh?
Enough. Lose the attitude, it is not earned here. Given that the pressure is no longer on you, can I ask that you focus on something elsewhere other than attacking everyone that calls you scum please? For starters, what are your thoughts on Ekko, Flower and Indigo?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wait a sec this was yorus protection
[Active - Tekkai] Quentin may target a player and guard them, taking the first kill targetting them instead, he will become rolecrushed afterwards for a cycle.
He mentioned protecting flowa could it be she was targetted instead? How does this work in this case?
Shouldnt he be rolecrushed after that instead of being killed?
Plus Ekko was seen visiting Monochrome Yoru, afaik he should be visiting Flower in that instance if he's the one who off'd Mono.

Enough. Lose the attitude, it is not earned here. Given that the pressure is no longer on you, can I ask that you focus on something elsewhere other than attacking everyone that calls you scum please? For starters, what are your thoughts on Ekko, Flower and Indigo?
Yes, if you talk properly and not tell me to shut up or that I talk shit, I'll be the nicest. Ekko and Flower are my two other suspects of being the Mafia apart from Mango. I'm not sure I've got any vibes from Indigo as such. Mango played it safe when he voted for me over no reason. He was being nice to me until he saw a couple of noobs voting me and did a scum play. Ekko is highly sus because of she specifically wanting to know why I was voted and also checking on the one who just was lynched. Flower is a sus because when she was targeted she slipped up on and talked about being lynch proof and some ability stuff.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, if you talk properly and not tell me to shut up or that I talk shit, I'll be the nicest. Ekko and Flower are my two other suspects of being the Mafia apart from Mango. I'm not sure I've got any vibes from Indigo as such. Mango played it safe when he voted for me over no reason. He was being nice to me until he saw a couple of noobs voting me and did a scum play. Ekko is highly sus because of she specifically wanting to know why I was voted and also checking on the one who just was lynched. Flower is a sus because when she was targeted she slipped up on and talked about being lynch proof and some ability stuff.
Much, much better. Thank you, I can work with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.