Status
Not open for further replies.
being open about ability usage for no reason while open claiming is not town inductive it’s quite the opposite why would she feel the need to go out of her way and continuously do everything she can to get a town confirmation when she herself said she isn’t tryharding. sounds a lot like someone is seeking validation in their alignment. if she was truly town she could do some sort of gamesolving and scumhunting but I’ve seen none of it.
Flower likes to try to clear herself that way even as town to have an easy game where she doesn’t get pressured. That’s why she loves the words “I’m confirmed town”. At best you’d have to call it NAI for her if you didn’t want to call it town leaning.
if you can’t look at the two deaths of townies and not see a pattern of themes for flavors Brewing then I have no other reason to believe you’re town.
I don’t see one no, so go ahead and share it if you think there is one and it can help.
you do realize both flower and indigo have also not been willing to cooperate with town consensus or any true answers to questions.
Which ones? Indigo handled his claim in a dishonest way but I understand it from the POV he’s presenting.

What are they doing not to cooperate now (besides claiming all night actions that you’ve asked?)

read the last 4 pages.
you were trying to derail a kekko wagon.
then when it was obvious it cannot be derailed you just joined it.
you can say it was ignorance.
but its up to people if they wanna believe it or not.
just sus tho
I mean, how did I try to derail an Ekko wagon? I couldn't remember what the claim was and I didn't come in here suggesting an alternative or screaming how wrong Ekko's wagon was. Once I realized that Ekko was tracked to Mono, I voted him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Going to ask that we de-escalate the vitriol in some of these posts. I don't want to have to read the likes of "you are a cuck" like we're on some sort of alt-right Twitter space, and frankly neither does anyone else. We are all adults, act like it please. I can see some reports but I don't have the go ahead to do anything with them so they'll have to wait for a member of site staff.
----
I read over the thread and haven't seen much else new to comment on. @Destroya I don't think we need to test Flower today and I suspect the lynch immunity was a one shot anyway. I didn't see any Ekko claim so if I've missed it can someone bring that up for me please? Otherwise stay the course.

Reads
1- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
2- @Pot Goblin - Town
3- @Charlie - Town
4- @RayanOO - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Wolf
6- @ConquistadoR - Town
7- @Peroroncino - Wolf
8- @Flower - Town (For Now)
9- @Indigo - Indie (For Now)
10- @AL sama - Town
11- @TAC - Town
12- @Dr. Watson - Wolf
13- @Rej - Wolf
14- @Mashiro Blue - Indie
15- @Ratchet - Town
16- @Tobra - Wolf
17- @Apollo - Wolf
18- @MangoSenpai - Town
19- @Ekkologix - Wolf
20- @MitchMatch - Town
21- @Alwaysmind - Town
22- @Sallucion - Town
23- @T-Pein™ - Town
24- @Ariess - Wolf
25- @Vanellope Lhea - Wolf
26- @Midnight Delight - Wolf
28- @MUUGEN - Town
29- @oddoddfruit - Town
30- @Meeyori - Town
31- @BakiDou - Wolf
32- @Juliet - Wolf
34- @Yo Tan Wa - Town
35- @Kerkovian - Wolf
36- @Naomi - Town
37- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
38- @Destroya - LOCK TOWN

I wanted to try and have no nulls in here considering that everyone actually has posted something. Obviously bound to be things that are wrong but it's a start for me. Not sure how many I'll be able to justify because a lot of these are gut checks. However, if there are reads you are interested in, I can iso and see if I can come up with some or if my mind changes. I think that's a decent way to also tackle the game.

Going to ask that we de-escalate the vitriol in some of these posts. I don't want to have to read the likes of "you are a cuck" like we're on some sort of alt-right Twitter space, and frankly neither does anyone else. We are all adults, act like it please. I can see some reports but I don't have the go ahead to do anything with them so they'll have to wait for a member of site staff.
----
I read over the thread and haven't seen much else new to comment on. @Destroya I don't think we need to test Flower today and I suspect the lynch immunity was a one shot anyway. I didn't see any Ekko claim so if I've missed it can someone bring that up for me please? Otherwise stay the course.
Wasn't the dodging of the lynch Kuro Seven's ability and not Flower's?

Ekko has not claimed yet.

That’s what we did yesterday, then Seven destroyed the lynch lol.

Her posts today don’t make me think she can do it again though. Which may could be a point to being scummy (overselling immunity to stop from being voted).
Okay I am confused, sorry. How does Kuro destroying the lynch prove that Flower can dodge one?

Status
Not open for further replies.