Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a first. I suppose, but I'm trying to reason with him, him engaging with me sincerely is a good start.
Even if I get lynched or killed at night, I'd do my best to build up for other townies to work upon. This is not a one man's game and hunting Mafia is a town's job whether one is the earliest to go or the last one standing.

so by your own admission after town went and spared you, you were perfectly ok with siding with scum and gaining their wincon going against the collective that saved you last cycle.

you must be a complete idiot if you think we’d spare you today.

moreso after you scumread her partnered with her if she was scum you’d lie to make her town claim believable after stating her asking for BH to open claim was inherently scummy.

yeah just sounds like 2 bad mafia players joined forces and fucked themselves tbh tbf
You think Flower is bad mafia player?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Too True :goyea:

yoi know how to talk to me 😉
I always remember cultured men with good taste :myman:

You submitted her in my best waifu tournament 1 year and half ago

If you can quote this post I'll send you a partnership proposal :absojustice:

The International Boutique opens its doors, quote this part to join it.​

Apollo

The Sol King
Please tell me how someone can say they have no scum leans and then offer up all the claimed roles (plus Kerk) as players town should be wary of. Why comment on such obvious players and the only ones that have claimed something? Of course they'll have higher attention. Feel like a fake list.
Of course I had no scum leans, it was D1. I offered up the "claimed" roles because I didn't blindly believe their claims, which changed for some after the night phase.
My current stance on those players rn:
-Indigo is indie but he has been cooperative.
-Flower is a strong town lean. She has also been right about the existence of two mafias.
-I am more trusting of Ratchet and Prof, I still won't blindly trust them for a miller claim.
-Blue explained way more about his ability during the NP in discord, and he has been honest about his abilities so far. You can check out the conversations we had with him, nobody questioned him more than me and Ratchet.

As for Kerk, I still don't know. Maybe lashing out is just his style of play.
You also ignored that my hunches about two fellow town members was correct, even though some people wanted to run a wagon on Kourzomi seven during the NP.

Although what interests me most is why pick this one post out of thousands in the thread, then you put me as a "wolf" in your list. Seems like you want to make me some sort of scapegoat.

Apollo

The Sol King
Of course I had no scum leans, it was D1. I offered up the "claimed" roles because I didn't blindly believe their claims, which changed for some after the night phase.
-Flower is a strong town lean. She has also been right about the existence of two mafias.
-I am more trusting of Ratchet and Prof, I still won't blindly trust them for a miller claim.
-Blue explained way more about his ability during the NP in discord, and he has been honest about his abilities so far. You can check out the conversations we had with him, nobody questioned him more than me and Ratchet.

You also ignored that my hunches about two fellow town members was correct, even though some people wanted to run a wagon on Kourzomi seven during the NP.

Although what interests me most is why pick this one post out of thousands in the thread, then you put me as a "wolf" in your list. Seems like you want to make me some sort of scapegoat.
There are also some suspects for me that I keep secret as to not get targeted by a kill, which reminds me:

Vote lynch Ekkologix.

Just to clear out, I only lashed out when a guy asked me to shut up(he's got no right to tell me to do anything, he should just mind his business and play normally) and at another because he's falsely accusing me. Whenever someone talks to me nicely, I'll be nicer but if someone's got to be a smartass, I'll make sure they choke on their words. That's what I am. Although its wrong beimg disrespectful, I'll try to tone it down but once there is a provocation, there's no turning baci.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I should note this now, good chance I won't be able to join any discord chats until mid next week at the earliest, because I just won't have my laptop with me to do so. If someone can summarise any useful information out of them after each night, that would be appreciated.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Shouldnt he be rolecrushed after that instead of being killed?
Plus Ekko was seen visiting Monochrome Yoru, afaik he should be visiting Flower in that instance if he's the one who off'd Mono.
that's what's confusing me and why i thought mono was hit by 2 kills instead, btw good morning

Status
Not open for further replies.