Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dubbed the strongest blade of its rank lol.
Infact your point is even more bullshit when we know that enma was created more than 40 years ago (before mihawk) yet yoru isn't. Thats Retardation hence why said your point was dumb..

Yoru was turned black by mihawk. Mihawk is 42. Yoru being in the top 12 predated mihawk which means it was om the list before turning blade. Hence why it's now dubbed the strongest blade to the greatest swordsman. Read

NO because
1 Prove me they were the 12 great blade even before yoru ? ANd not the great 11 ?
Because when zoro will turn Wado and maybe enma in black blade this will no longer be the 12 great blade it will be the 14 !
So this number can change.

Edit I was wrong there .

Nice!
If Big Mom knows Stussy is undercover as a CP0 Agent, she wouldn't want to blow her cover and piss off Cipher Pol for no reason. Big Mom loves espionage, I wouldn't be surprised if she traded secrets with the government occasionally.
Would be cool.
GOAT becoming like me Fr :kata:
welcome to Adulthood My man:endthis:
Thanks.:cheers:
She's most likely adopted :handsup:
Very likely.

NO because
1 Prove me they were the 12 great blade even before yoru ? ANd not the great 11 ?
Because when zoro will turn Wado and maybe enma in black blade this will no longer be the 12 great blade it will be the 14 !
So this number can change.
But talking about enma his creator is the same guy that create the kitetsu we all know there is 3 kitetsu .
The 1 zoro have The other one luffy used that is part of the 21 swords (Like wado and enma )
And the one that is part of the 12 great swords.
Yet this guy Said enma is his greatest creation .
That mean that enma is superior to 1 of the 12 great swords already before being turned black .

ANd this is facts so yes in black blade enma will match yoru just fine .
Nope.

Yoru is supreme sword by default making it black make the sword stand even above the 12 great swords.

Enma by becoming a black blade will hit a level similar to the 12 great swords.

Nope.

Yoru is supreme sword by default making it black make the sword stand even above the 12 great swords.

Enma by becoming a black blade will hit a level similar to the 12 great swords.
Where it is stated it is first grade by default ?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and luffy take out awakened zoans with ease while sanji’a biggest accomplishments this arc is doing zero damage to an undeveloped Lunarian child and jobbing to gravity boots :risiup:
dont talk to quick

The peak of Oda's awakening meme is once Sabo who just got the Mera Mera basically some days ago, will awaken it before EoS.
Assuming kaidos knowledge on awakening is universal to all fruits: it happens when the mind and body catch up to the fruit, sabo body was already plenty strong without a fruit mentally he probably just has to experiment with it etc and bam… it’s definitely incoming lol if someone like kaku could do it in two years

Status
Not open for further replies.