Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.... Probably won't go much... I always had the storing memory theory with me to get to know what happened in past and SHs can see it on some kind of projection.
I was wrong, click Etens link. The memories were removed so Vegapunk could actually quantify the literal weight of memories. Kuma is the only person who can do this since he can manifest the immaterial.

He probably sacrificed himself for it, or why he did it. Who knows if Vegapunk has the memories though

ANd how you know that ? Tashigi not that old .
When ZOro will tun wado ishimonji in a black blade it will be now part of the 12 well 13 . ANd will be the greatest quality of blade just like yoru
Logical sincew they are curently 1 rank lower then yoru and they increase in rank when turn black .
It can also mean that yoru was turned black a long time ago and mihawk did not turned it black himself woul suck for mihawk but hey .
She's in her 20s. Which means she had to learn the history of said blades lol.

It cannot mean that it was turned black many years since mihawk is 40. This history of the 12 grade swords predates that lol

So the article that Eten posted for Kuma spoilers, basically, human souls actually have physical weight, when the soul left the human body, they lost 21.3 grams of body mass.

Vegapunk wants to materialize Kuma's memories so he's trying to figure out the weight of memories (the weight of memories in this context is the same as the weight of souls) so essentially, Vegapunk wants to restore Kuma's memories by creating a memories source that he can puts inside him (a soul pretty much).

I was wrong, click Etens link. The memories were removed so Vegapunk could actually quantify the literal weight of memories. Kuma is the only person who can do this since he can manifest the immaterial.

He probably sacrificed himself for it. Who knows if Vegapunk has the memories though
Yes, but that thing has no importance with plot. Like what's the point of doing that. Only useful thing I can see is storing memory..... Though vegapunks DF also is kinda similar with sharing and storing memory..

Kaku Just got DF fruit 2 Years Ago, and Now He Has Awaken
He got my respect:kata:

Yeah He got Instantly Defeated by Woro, but still

To think Guys like Lucci and Kaku are Awaken but Not Notorious guys Like Kaido, King, Queen and Jack are kinda BS for me.

Like what is the indication that people have Awaken?

from what i've seen, When it comes to Zoan. its the smoke thing around their Hybrid mode ( kinda like Yamato, Luffy, and Lucci )

if its the Indication then sadly Waido and guys Like Marco aren't Awaken:josad:

She's in her 20s. Which means she had to learn the history of said blades lol.

It cannot mean that it was turned black many years since mihawk is 40. This history of the 12 grade swords predates that lol
SO mihawk sword is the only sword in history that didint increase rank when turned black ?
Make no sense .
His swords would be in a diferent rank if it was already part of the best before being turned .

Yes, and then they threatened him back. So...kind of a moot point.
It's an entirely different dynamic than saying "yes sir and i understand sir". Akainu was not having their shit and made it apparent. He had the balls to speak out despite him standing below in hierarchy.
Like one of the gorosei said akainu is 0
Him and his admirals are their lackeys
No wonder imu and the gorosei are the main quest
The admirals are fillers
Blabla, you can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.