Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Why?

We've been told from 2 sources Swords can go in battle and it's also a testament to the swordsman, so there's no reason for Enma to stay stagnant while Oden himself is improving.
But that's just headcanon. Instead of going with the true and tested path of wielding Enma ie to master its Ryou-infusing thirst let's call it, you instead make up a headcanon about how Enma's thirst gew with Oden and that Oden couldn't master it as a child, just to fit the fact that Enma then had to get used to Zoro's haki pool to make him worthy. I'm sorry, but I have to call it out.

The sword was made that way, and Oden mastered it at a young age. That's a perfectly plausible explanation.

We dont talk about Zoro
We also didn't talk about Akainu lol
Lets not forget lucci was spandam s lackey pre ts spandam was above pre ts lucci ?
again you're making no sense. You're pretending like i didn't read this manga. It was thoroughly explained why Lucci choses to follow Spandam who he sees himself as a spineless idiot which is to murder legally and satisfy his bloodlust.

Bro what's this ?

It's dubbed the strongest blade of its ranks lol.
Infact is even more bullshit when we know that enma was created more than 40 years ago (before mihawk) yet yoru isn't. Thats Retardation hence why said your point was dumb..

Yoru was turned black by mihawk. Mihawk is 42. Yoru being in the top 12 predated mihawk which means it was om the list before turning blade. Hence why it's now dubbed the strongest blade to the greatest swordsman. Read
Huh? What if two blades are black in top 12? Lol Mihawk blade just the strongest period

So the article that Eten posted for Kuma spoilers, basically, human souls actually have physical weight, when the soul left the human body, they lost 21.3 grams of body mass.

Vegapunk wants to materialize Kuma's memories so he's trying to figure out the weight of memories (the weight of memories in this context is the same as the weight of souls) so essentially, Vegapunk wants to restore Kuma's memories by creating a memories source that he can puts inside him (a soul pretty much).
To add more, I think Kuma's fruit will play a heavy role in this. Since it can repel any inanimate object and also nerves and pain, wouldn't be surprised if Kuma remove his own memories and Vegapunk store the memories somewhere. Or Kuma removes his memories completely and Vegapunk is trying to recreate Kuma's memories but couldn't because he needs Kuma's DF ability for this. Plenty of opportunities.
So essentially, Vegapunk asked Kuma to get rid of hid own memories (remove them), in order to see if his body (i.e. without memories/soul), could still follow desire or goals?

Or is it literally just the triviality of weight? Damn lol
See my post above mate ^^

Huh? What if two blades are black in top 12? Lol Mihawk blade just the strongest period
That's literally my point. Did you not read? Even before it became black it's the strongest blade worthy of the rank 12 grade sword. It did not turn black until mihawk weirded it.

Which means even if zoro turns enma or wado black it's will only be at most the level of yoru BEFORE yoru turned black. So by default zoros swords even when black will still be weaker than yoru.

Status
Not open for further replies.