Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add more, I think Kuma's fruit will play a heavy role in this. Since it can repel any inanimate object and also nerves and pain, wouldn't be surprised if Kuma remove his own memories and Vegapunk store the memories somewhere. Or Kuma removes his memories completely and Vegapunk is trying to recreate Kuma's memories but couldn't because he needs Kuma's DF ability for this. Plenty of opportunities.

See my post above mate ^^
Isnt Kuma the one whl removed his own memories in the first place though lol? Why not just...put them back if it were that simple?

That's literally my point. Did you not read? Even before it became black it's the strongest blade worthy of the rank 12 grade sword. It did not turn black until mihawk weirded it.

Which means even if zoro turns enma or wado black it's will only be at most the level of yoru BEFORE yoru turned black. So by default zoros swords even when black will still be weaker than yoru.
Bro how you know Tagashi book isn't updated? Zoro Swords will be supreme later. Which means book will be updated. Since Mihawk wasn't hiding his blade everyone knows he has Black blade so how you know Mihawk blade wasn't a 21 before. But i get what your saying tho Mihawk blade could be stronger still

Status
Not open for further replies.