Status
Not open for further replies.
same, i think she should not have mod killed herself and wait for more results. :pepehands:

charlie came out later and called out the lie detect being destroyed and called out tac, my lie detect being destroyed shows scum trying to prevent flower claim.

bhhhzzzzzzzz
the silly bint was invesst immune anyway, just wants to waste precious town resources while doing all of scums work for them

I'm still between on odd. I got him as an early town vibe but this phase I don't know if I love him.
What aren’t you loving on him?

Prof, what do you think of pelosi, Charles, and Juliet?
Pelosi - slight scum, although I actually did kind of like her latest interaction with you more, but I’m also soft as tissue paper and that’s a real flaw that causes me some problems when someone brings in anything to do with emotions. I barley kept up with the Elden Ring game so I don’t know what happened. Still scum, but i sympathized with those posts. I didn’t like when she asked you if you had mechanical info on her way back when you sussed her, and she just doesn’t feel as chaotic/free this game to me.

Charles - Null. I’m not noticing him out and about as much but I also don’t see him doing things I’m noting down as scummy.

Juliet - Slight town,I liked some of her observations about you before, and i liked some of her handling of Flower. She’s not really bringing up some of her scum reads scummy stuff she’s noted (she said players like Charles and Pero caught her eye but I haven’t seen her bring what they did up), from what I think I know of Juliet I expect her to casually throw out her observations more from remembering her in past games.

And if you could omega protect someone and omega kill someone, who would those people be?
Omega protect Ratchet. I still like him for town as my miller twin, and while he’s not active rn I know he was going to fall off activity wise from outside this game, and I just hold him in high regard as a player. If he’s town, I always want him alive.

Omega kill Rhea, I’m gonna cling to that read until the flip happens. Lots of resistance to it getting any traction too (although the players I town read also ignoring it).

Status
Not open for further replies.