Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi if you I’d to choose one to be scum who would it be Doc or ratchet
both?

ratchet afk, hardly post as scum, only to be active when more town dead scum lean hard.
prof-sus of something he told blue, when blue asked if i drank all refill, and blue saying damn he didn't see. something about white or red.. which was disturbing dialogue between the two. (items messing with invest?)

since i did not get culted, i assume it was nothing. but those two being creepy in the corner.....

fhhhhhhzzzz

both?

ratchet afk, hardly post as scum, only to be active when more town dead scum lean hard.
prof-sus of something he told blue, when blue asked if i drank all refill, and blue saying damn he didn't see. something about white or red.. which was disturbing dialogue between the two. (items messing with invest?)

since i did not get culted, i assume it was nothing. but those two being creepy in the corner.....

fhhhhhhzzzz
👍🏻.

Keep me up to date brudda, what's the news

:endthis:
flower game threw posted her role she was modkilled - indigo claims i targeted flower with a ks even though I didn’t it was sent at him.

Naomi revealed blue mafia targeted AM so he’s at least not blue mafia.

Apollo, rej and tpein all jumped on me after flowers flip within a matter of seconds while rej said it doesn’t matter if I’m town (quite sus) all was opportunistic- you’re being hard scumread by a few. uhh someone killed Mitch with a daykill he flipped town.

so two more dead townies and one dead mafia - ekko is stump now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
flower game threw posted her role she was modkilled - indigo claims i targeted flower with a ks even though I didn’t it was sent at him.

Naomi revealed blue mafia targeted AM so he’s at least not blue mafia.

Apollo, rej and tpein all jumped on me after flowers flip within a matter of seconds while rej said it doesn’t matter if I’m town (quite sus) all was opportunistic- you’re being hard scumread by a few. uhh someone killed Mitch with a daykill he flipped town.

so two more dead townies and one dead mafia - ekko is stump now
Right, this isn't good.

Well, I'm a pretty easy target, so I don't blame them.
Okay, but you did send a killshot elsewhere?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I sent it indigo originally I asked onii if I change targets since flower was modkilled and he allowed it, won’t say anymore after that.
Well, Rej's reactions is pretty bad if it is like you say.

However I do know that you've got a sway on me this game, so I am also afraid you're pulling wool over my eyes
:optimistic:

I can see why people would be on your ass though, since you alongside AL was probably the biggest anti-flowers this game
Pooling a lot of focus over there.

I want to believe you though

Status
Not open for further replies.