Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Zoro put unnecessary haki when it's not even needed you idiot. Kaido was the only one where Zoro said hes giving is all is about him releasing all haki he had that what i meant and I'm still relevant to the argument.
Saying you are relevant to the argument doesn't make your argument relevant lol. You still haven't explained how King pushing Zoro the most post-ts has any relevance to the discussion.

That's what Enma is, it's a Haki drain for higher damage. And learning how to do that without dying is how you master it, which is what Zoro has achieved.
Post automatically merged:

And that's a nerf you fuckin idiot.

:jackcopium:
How is it a nerf if it makes your slashes stronger?

C

Cruxroux

Saying you are relevant to the argument doesn't make your argument relevant lol. You still haven't explained how King pushing Zoro the most post-ts has any relevance to the discussion.
Are you seriously this dumb or pretending to be?
When Zoro doesn't even need to push himself why would he bother spending more haki was my point. How is that not relevant.

Stfu , you abused first. Trying unnecessary trigger people over here and sink to the level to zorotard ? Fuckin ignore us if that hurt your little brain. There's ignore option.
Well I have clearly touched a nerve. How is it abuse to say that I won't sink to your level? Yes, I am baiting you when I say those things, but don't let your emotions get to you bro.

Just focus on the discussion.

Are you seriously this dumb or pretending to be?
When Zoro doesn't even need to push himself why would he bother spending more haki was my point. How is that not relevant.
Exactly, and Enma allows him to be able to "bother spending more haki" was my point. Your point doesn't bring anything new, it's consistent with mine. Him being pushed by King and Enma allowing MORE of his Ryuo to flow out are NOT mutually exclusive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.