Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like: "this Is Zoro arc, he'll slay kaido and be known as the new Ryuma" *copium*

"No wait a sec. It Is Luffy".

Zoro never had his own arc like Sanji did.
Only 2nd main character thing.
Post automatically merged:

Which proves what? Kaku awakened It faster than King and kaido. So?
Lucci still threats him as someone below him and orders him around.
Getting oneshotted by Pekoms and baking cakes n°5 things. Egghead is Lanji's arc things. Under Kaku things. How easily Zoro fodderizes Lanji and his opponents things. :cheers:

Now Zoro beating Lucci's Minion means he can beat the boss?

Lucci was x2 stronger than Kaku lmao.
You realize Zoro low diff Kaku right. The SH are way stronger now. You can't even say Lucci can beat Jinbei without a high or extreme diff fight. Luffy low diff after preskip it was extreme diff. Zoro lol doff Kaku after Kaku putting up a good fight preskip. Noting Lucci has shown has put him above King level.

Kaku is stronger than Lucci is next gen wank, i respect it!
Why can't Kaku be stronger?
He is a lot younger than Lucci and was already at least half as strong as Lucci without getting Giraffe Fruit. With Giraffe fruits and 4 Swords, Enies Lobby Kaku pushes Lucci to mid/high diff

Currently he unlocked awakening in two years...his growth rate is far greater.
I think Kaku whoops his ass.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
What are you guys going on about?????
I'm the kind of person that wished my parents were just open about sex and stuff. Obviously, you shouldn't act erotic around your kids, but I WISH my parents had been flirty and warm with each other, rather than distant and argumentative. Don't worry, my Mom's fine, she's reading some of these comments and cracking up.

Wanting your Mom to be hot is weird, wanting your Mom to look good and feel good about herself is normal.

Some of the comments here DEFINITELY aren't normal, but, fuck, it's WorstGen.

If my Mom wants to be a Hex Girl, I'm going to be supportive!

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Can i skip dragon ball and directly read dragon ball Z?
Dragon Ball is better than Z and Super so I wouldn't do that

Dressrosa Zoro can't beat current Lucci. Zoro now would mid diff him with ease but Dressrosa Zoro would lose

not going to get into it with luffy vs zoro been down that road too many times but you're gassing up DR Zoro too much

I'm the kind of person that wished my parents were just open about sex and stuff. Obviously, you shouldn't act erotic around your kids, but I WISH my parents had been flirty and warm with each other, rather than distant and argumentative. Don't worry, my Mom's fine, she's reading some of these comments and cracking up.

Wanting your Mom to be hot is weird, wanting your Mom to look good and feel good about herself is normal.

Some of the comments here DEFINITELY aren't normal, but, fuck, it's WorstGen.

If my Mom wants to be a Hex Girl, I'm going to be supportive!
Ok, I can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.