Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the first won is a W, the second is literally a joke and destroy a whole argumentation on admiral power level, if you say that what he said about Kaido is true, then you must accept what he said when he beat those two fodders that are king & queen "Simple commandants"

Im pretty sure that you are one of them , if not that good, but yeah even WhiteBeard didn't wanted to go to Wano so ass argument

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Lmfaooooo if you really think i was one of those Commander = Admiral mental midgets even before GB shat on King/Queen.

Though its very clear GB is one of the weakest of the Yonko/Admiral group.

you must not lmaoo, clown moment with a girl mean 1 hit ko by stussy or some type of shit like that
Post automatically merged:

That would mean potential great character moment and strength feats inevitably, right
:joker:
hmmm, well maybe lol ?

If he suceed to transcend a whole character developpement he have for the first time we saw him, i guess that possible

Luffy was the only one acknowledged by Kaido and in the vivre card as being the only one to push him to get serious since Oden. Even before Luffy got taken out. When Zoro pulled out Asura, he never received such praise.

Future Sights only counters so far haven been high speed attacks or you have to have FS yourself. In the case of speed you’d have to be significantly faster.
Pre AdCoC Zoro vs AdCoC Goofy, the usual desperate cope.
B-But did he make him fall? Pushing someone down is what matters!

PS: Zoro made King drop like a sack of shit and did no damage, Goofy level feat with top tier scaling according to dumbest mfs in this fanbase. :kobeha:

hmmm, well maybe lol ?

If he suceed to transcend a whole character developpement he have for the first time we saw him, i guess that possible
That literally only happened twice in 1070 chapters to be fair, against Kallifa and Black Maria, and even then those plots and their pay offs were completely different

I can't consider Violet because she quickly became an ally and never represented a real threat to Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.