Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mEnAcE
Nah he just shits on awakening users like virtually any character with decent Haki.
That shit won't work on an actual menance like Zoro who hilarous blitzed his Future Sight using ass with 30 broken bones.
That's a lie bro. If Law hadn't switched places with Zoro here Kaido's would've smashed his ass off the island. He barely reacted to him.

Logical arguments my ass
You are so hilariously biased, its pathetic
Not really. I just have no reason to believe Zoro can fuck with Luffy on top of his game.

King is insanely fast in speed mode remember, and yet Zoro was able to counter him. Zoro's reaction speed was quite impressive vs King, so even if he gets hit by G4 Luffy, he'd be able to counter with a slash similar to this scene imo:

Disagree because an Adv CoC coated Snakeman punches hits way different than King's casual kicks in speed mode. I think we both agree on that ?

JOZU IS THE ALLY:
last arc marco was the ally
jozu has an attack called brilliant punk
he has to hide from wg and bb
he lost an arm, vegapunk could have given him a new one
vegapunk would like to study his df
the person on the snail sounded like jozu

there was this hugely popular idea that shiryu would get the diamond fruit because of mister 1's question about cutting diamond. zoro might defeat s-hawk at some point.
Is Jozu's speech pattern polite?

Still no answer. Why can't Zoro bros explain to us how the man fights Gear 4 Luffy 1v1 ?

They think because Kaido tanked Luffy's Adv CoC anyone can lmao.

Snakeman would pummel him so hard he'd forget Kuina

Over Kong Gun attacks would put Zolo in a wheelchair not mentioning that Luffy is tremendously faster and can see the FS to dodge all of Zolo's predictable ass slashes.

Realistically. Base Luffy will tire Zolo down. Zolo will get the upper hand with KoH mode and I'm being very generous and respectful here and then G4 will completely maul him.

@Nikuzi @Jailer what do u guys think ?
One tatsumaki and Luffy is shredded rubber.
None of this is going to help the WG's second strongest force against Zoro. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.