Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Wouldn't say axe is busted and breath isn't even close to op. I wouldn't call myself op at all.

I targetted you this cycle, after modkill. Not before. D1 i picked Melkor, because i can do it each cycle and had no better scum read ATM. Then Usopp, outed scum. Now you.
Axe dial removed an x-shot of active abilities. You claimed you targeted me last dp as well

so you targeted me twice with axe dial. which at the time was around flowers 2nd wagon traction began.

then you did it after the flip here so why did you target me d2 and not just start off by targeting me here again?

you’re not sharing what breath does exactly though - you also can use both simultaneously with no cool down and no sign of it being an x-shot ability for axe or breath. with worst claim of being “death immune” now yours having unlimited shots it’s hrs to believe one or the other of you two is scum.

you said you targeted melkor d1 then d2 was ekko with breath dial but you said that affects no one but you so why use it on confirmed scum d2 and melkor d1?

the math isn’t adding up here.

xe dial removed an x-shot of active abilities. You claimed you targeted me last dp as well

so you targeted me twice with axe dial. which at the time was around flowers 2nd wagon traction began
It's me claiming anything for the first time in a thread, so no. Also i haven't targetted you before this DP with anything.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm town, not Miller. Take a guess.

No. I used Axe on Melkor DP1, Usopp NP2 (pretty sure it was after lynch) and you DP3.

Breath dial could be a passive tbh. It's a self buff for looking for stuff on a map.
why can’t you simply answer the question?

so now you used axe and not breath dial on lm and ekko.

so you’re saying two days in a row I was hit with the same ability but it wasn’t you ?

why did it take you so long to answer what breath dial does?

Vote lynch Lord Melkor

@AL sama I didnt isoed your comments, my case is based on gut feeling, too many people are claiming watcher/abilities, so naturally this entire thing is sus from my point of view, from what i read from your and melkor's conversation, melkor seems more suspicious now, so imma vote him(you revealed things about him after my vote), now imma switch to the more sus watcher.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Vote lynch Lord Melkor

@AL sama I didnt isoed your comments, my case is based on gut feeling, too many people are claiming watcher/abilities, so naturally this entire thing is sus from my point of view, from what i read from your and melkor's conversation, melkor seems more suspicious now, so imma vote him(you revealed things about him after my vote), now imma switch to the more sus watcher.
he was the first to claim said ability. Flower dismissed her entire case against him when midnight outed Gina a having laws df and reconfirming his said ability

Status
Not open for further replies.