Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
With him already surviving a kill from Ratchet he probably will. Unless whatever you hit him with is bigger. He didn’t seem to be surprised he survived the first one.
that’s the bigger concern this guy will tank 2 killshots yet flower herself was ultra bp or whatever and wa still no after being needed.

now with chucks claim and this one I believe one of Chuck or worst would be scum here cause that’s 3 op roles.

worst serving not just one but 2 ks whole Chuck can spam a negative action removing an x shot every cycle.
I just caught up/grinded through everything, so yes.
thoughts ?

that’s the bigger concern this guy will tank 2 killshots yet flower herself was ultra bp or whatever and wa still no after being needed.

now with chucks claim and this one I believe one of Chuck or worst would be scum here cause that’s 3 op roles.

worst serving not just one but 2 ks whole Chuck can spam a negative action removing an x shot every cycle.
I burned through the Charles/You action stuff trying to catch up quickly, so is it confined Charles removes x-shots or do you think he does?

I think Worst is probably scum. His posts have not made me change my mind about the slot lol. Worst also claiming a kill.
That it made me tired, nothing in the catch up changed my thoughts much that I haven’t pointed out between my last posts and this one.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I burned through the Charles/You action stuff trying to catch up quickly, so is it confined Charles removes x-shots or do you think he does?

I think Worst is probably scum. His posts have not made me change my mind about the slot lol. Worst also claiming a kill.

That it made me tired, nothing in the catch up changed my thoughts much that I haven’t pointed out between my last posts and this one.
he all about confirmed it - only action I was made aware of being targeted with and he admitted he targeted me never denied when I stated what his ability does.

he’s used axe and breath dial 3 dp in a row

he all about confirmed it - only action I was made aware of being targeted with and he admitted he targeted me never denied when I stated what his ability does.

If he can just keep destroying X-shots that is very strong. If it’s infinite I could see it being too strong to be town. That could be devastating to scum whose best abilities will be one or limited shots and won’t have infinite refills.

Targeting Ekko (which can be checked so he’d be dumb to lie), leans townie usage even if he’s on the other team imo.

@Charlie why destroy Muugen over TAC?

I would like you to point out what precisely you don't like about my posts.......
Just don’t like the tone. Nor how you town read me so quick.

It can be confirmation bias since I already expect you’ve subbed into a scum slot based on my read on Rhea, so now everything you do feels off.

The bigger problem is you don’t stand out as townie to me yet/haven’t done anything to get town points yet. Felt you mentioning cult was pretty weird too (I realize you’re claiming some knowledge of it), but asking if we have a lead on cult yet felt off. Like if we did they’d be getting lynched or nuked lol.

@Naomi

nah, nothing from unknown either

i haven't claimed shet before that and noone else used dials, i have no idea where "you used breath dial on usopp" came from
Wouldn't say axe is busted and breath isn't even close to op. I wouldn't call myself op at all.

I targetted you this cycle, after modkill. Not before. D1 i picked Melkor, because i can do it each cycle and had no better scum read ATM. Then Usopp, outed scum. Now you.

I'm town, not Miller. Take a guess.

No. I used Axe on Melkor DP1, Usopp NP2 (pretty sure it was after lynch) and you DP3.

Breath dial could be a passive tbh. It's a self buff for looking for stuff on a map.
so breath dial a passive related to finding stuff on map,?

Mixing up was used on ??? and ???
Axe Dial was used on ???
Breath Dial was activated
Five Thousand Brick Fist was used on ???
Blazing Fist was used on ???
Shrodingers Tort was activated
He just keeps showing up! was activated​
but appearing in wu? i don't ever seen passive mention in wu before.

bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.