Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect how fast Zoro took down Kaku.
Based how it sound, Kaku was defeated lying down and Stussy used the chance to suck up his blood.

In case it is insane how much strong Zoro and overall thr strawhats grow. Like serious, compare the one from DR with current one.

Awakened Kaku is probably around YC3lvl and strong or stronger than Doffy. Pica would get one shot now even by base normal air slash, show how strong Zoro became.

Happy to see this grow, King wouldn't be able anymore to overpower even Base Zoro as he did in Onigashima.

Current Zoro>End Of Wano Zoro>King>Pre King fight Zoro>DR Zoro...
@ConquistadoR when you will accept zenkai boosts exists in one piece ?

Putting someone to sleep is a bit different than KO'ing them with force or an actual attack though. Seems Stussy has a strange ability.

This has nothing to do with Stussy being a better combatant than Kaku lol
"Putting someone to sleep is a bit different than KO'ing them with force or an actual attack though"

lots of df abilities dont use an excessive amount of force . just look at magellan.
I am not seeing your point.

I think you misread it.

Zoro needed Stussy and Sanji to save him from Kaku because Zoro's KoH Ashura couldn't actually defeat Kaku by itself. Or so I'm told :risitameh:
Nowhere says that. Zoro overpowers and stucks him on the ground. Only after Sanji comes to assist him but it is meaningless since he already took care of Kaku and only then Stussy took chance that Kaku is immobilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.