• Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who voted awful in the poll :lusalty:
Coby fan.
Post automatically merged:

he will ally himself with Luffy , since he already freed Law , he decided after he saw the CP-0
and so expect him to have deep connection to Garp ,
Post automatically merged:

what is that thing?
I think Law will ally with Drake yes.

And betray the alliance.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@King7 What do you think the odds are that Teach runs into Bonney again? If he's after the Mera Mera like you're saying, then that might happen. I'm pretty dead-set that Bonney got the missing Revo's out of Mary Geoise. I'd be mad hyped tbh, seems like Bonney has a connection to Whitebeard or Ace. And Sabo has Ace's old fruit, and another meeting with Teach and Bonney would be kick ass.

Nope, it's too soon for Coby. Don't parallel him with Luffy, he will indeed becoming an Admiral level EoS but right now? I'm willing to believe he will give a good fight towards Hancock but that's it, don't expect him to beat The Empress 1vs1.
too soon? Buddy Luffy got 1 shot by Kaido and will beat him by arc's end. If Coby is going for admiral, shouldn't Oda at least prove to us that he isn't the weak baby he was in chapter 2?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can we get a reverie chapter every week for a year? Please? Can we?

Can we have a year long without looking at Luffy's face? It would be much needed change of pace.
It'd of been kickass if we got a 20 chapter Reverie arc followed by a 20 chapter Team Zoro arc in Wano, before Luffy and Co. jumped in.

Would you rather see Fujitora, Green bull, Mihawk, Garp, world building, internal politics about One Piece, or Kaido eating Big Meme's pussy?

I know which one I would.
This is OP not HxH. Oda wouldnt ever do that. Id prefer Wano tbh than the lame looking royal talking and the princesses wanking off to Luffy. Even if Luffy isnt there he will be the main subject matter. So itd be lame anyway.

Good chapter wonder what BB after? whatever it is will keep him above Luffy bounty wise. So it should be big considering what Luffy bout to pull off.

Im calling it now Coby bring in Hancock. I doubt Oda gonna have all them escape. It'd be an embarrassment. Buggy a gag character so he's good, mihawk/weevil too powerful. So that leaves dear old Hancock.

Ps. if Coby was willing attempt to bring luffy in at MF. Doubt he'd spare Hancock just cause he's his friend.

A typical Warlords is YC level. Too bad most of their crews are so far disappointing.

Crocodile: One of the weakest Warlord, but dammit, Baroque Works was awesome for its time. They're not his original crew.

Moria: He has only three members, but this wouldn't be a problem if the weren't weaklings (Eneru's priest were more impressive!). Absalom, the strongest, gets OWNED by Nami. Perona is tricky at best. Hogback has very useful talents, but he's clearly not a fighter. His general zombies make up for this, but still. Maybe his original crew would wow me more.

Kuma: No crew to speak of. I think he has a fake pirate crew who are members of the Revolutionary Army.

Hancock: Just two main members. Unless they weren't giving Luffy their all, they're not all that. Maybe I'm going off limited details on Hancock's crew (there could be other main members besides the sisters).

Jimbei: I hope Aladdin isn't his ONLY top guy and I hope he's veteran level. Otherwise, at least he joined Luffy's crew.

Doflamingo: The second crew to actually impress me.

Mihawk: No crew to speak of, so I have no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.