• Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 iq play by luffy and law

marine : the shicibukai is supposed to keep the balance in case we need to fight an emperor
luffy : how about we exposed how faulty it really is
marine : okay we abolish the shicibukai
luffy : jk lol, look at that, big mom and kaido allied because of us
marine : nani the fuck???

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
200 iq play by luffy and law

marine : the shicibukai is supposed to keep the balance in case we need to fight an emperor
luffy : how about we exposed how faulty it really is
marine : okay we abolish the shicibukai
luffy : jk lol, look at that now big mom and kaido allied because of us
marine : nani the fuck???
Lmao. Akainu is going to be royally pissed at Fuji after that news drops.

Finally ! Finally the warlords system has been abolished !

The new Warlords hunt is going to give us lot of fresh air and badass action (though it will most likely be mostly off-screen) and set the world of OP in a new era.

I am also glad to know that there is a resistance movement inside the Navy to resist against the corruptive control of the CD and the Gorosei with Coby, Drake, Kuzan and Garp being parts of it.

Bogard

You can't win
So it's not confirmed Sabo is dead, but smh Dragon has no news about his subordinates, so either they got captured or they are in a so critical situation they can't even contact anyone. :believe:

I also think the government used this to lure Dragon in Mariejoa

About the "incident" that happened after the reverie regarding Alabasta, pretty certain Cobra got assassinated. Morgans talked about death and assassination, which was likely in reference to him

Makino closing the bar and crying about Sabo makes me wonder tho

On the other hand, the news of Shichibukai abolishment is spreading between guys who hated them rejoicing and the ones fearing for the balance of power

My boy Coby seemingly went from captain to rear admiral, which is just one rank below Smoker. :finally: This guy is increasing in rank pretty quick. And he is also a member of SWORD that Drake is part from. I guess I could understand a little his confidence in capturing Hancock, who doesn't panic

Mihawk on the other hand knew from the get go he'd get attacked when he sent Persona away, but stood to his feet waitingvfor them to come, trembling in excitement of remembering the old times when he was getting chased :milaugh:

Doflamingo is having the time of his day in prison lol. Poor Buggy who was apparently planning something but having to pay the price of Doflamingo and Crocodile's doings lol

Overall the setup chapter was pretty good, but what is even better is that Oda didn't start act3 yet. Hopefully he follows up these events next chapter, not likely but who knows

Fun read :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.