Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@King7 What do you think the odds are that Teach runs into Bonney again? If he's after the Mera Mera like you're saying, then that might happen. I'm pretty dead-set that Bonney got the missing Revo's out of Mary Geoise. I'd be mad hyped tbh, seems like Bonney has a connection to Whitebeard or Ace. And Sabo has Ace's old fruit, and another meeting with Teach and Bonney would be kick ass.
If she indeed escaped together with Revos then maybe , though what purpose would a meeting between Teach and Bonney serve , last time they interacted Teach just wanted her to be his woman IIRC

what Luffy beat her sisters...all i remember luffy get beaten by those two and then use kings haki and then gag fight and fight never concluded
No matter how much we love Coby this is the straight truth he is no match for Snake Sisters ....
we know Coby has CoO , don't know about CoA....on the other hands boa has all three ,her sisters has 2 and 3 good devil furits
we will be stupids if we thinks Coby and Marines will able to take even 1 girl from there
that's base on if they sent on Coby for that No Vice Admirals (for around 5-6)
i wish they have sent Hina or Tsuru there as well then that could be a fight
If Oda really want Hancock to get captured he will not send someone who's affiliated/friends with Luffy and will send far more stronger.

Coby is an advanced observation user, has medals under his belt, known as the hero of rocky port incident Law was known as the mastermind of, already a rear admiral and keep improving.

He is probably even stronger than his rank suggest. Can't wait to see him go all out :finally: On the other hand, I don't see Hancock defeated either. Likely that it'd turn into something Luffy related since they both know him personally

Blackbeard wanting to get "that" before the marines is another interesting bit Oda left this chapter, but the bad thing is Oda always off-panels the interesting bits :pepeke:
BB wants Boa ass :myman:

For all you fucks who said Mihawk isn't a true top tier, ya'll bout to get to get wrecked lmao...This is how this motherfucker reacts to Marines, the undisputed strongest force in the world chasing him lmaoo. The motherfucker is excited that an admiral could come to fight him lmao.
Waaah he lost his World Strongest Swordsman title now waaaah. Guess that title is only legit as long as he works for WG, because WG gave the title to him to scare weaker pirates waaah. Right? @Jo_Ndule sama

People are underestimating Hancock hard.:lusalty:
You guys really should look at her feat and portrayal. Coby alone cannot beat her :kata:
No it is you who is underestimating Doffy and overestimating Hancock

Fujitora was sent for Doflamingo. Mihawk and Hancock get no-name marines with a cabin boy coby as one of the people. It is clear who the marines few as a threat. Hancock just isn't much compared to Doflamingo's near admiral or yonko level threat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If she indeed escaped together with Revos then maybe , though what purpose would a meeting between Teach and Bonney serve , last time they interacted Teach just wanted her to be his woman IIRC
I think it brings a lot of interesting elements together.

Burgress and Sabo.
Sabo and Teach
Bonney and Teach

They all have history relating to Whitebeard Pirates, that alone would be neat to see expanded upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.