Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair. Coby is stronger than every other character on Amazon lily bar Hancock.

Pre-skip Luffy beat his sisters and he didn't even have haki.
what Luffy beat her sisters...all i remember luffy get beaten by those two and then use kings haki and then gag fight and fight never concluded
No matter how much we love Coby this is the straight truth he is no match for Snake Sisters ....
we know Coby has CoO , don't know about CoA....on the other hands boa has all three ,her sisters has 2 and 3 good devil furits
we will be stupids if we thinks Coby and Marines will able to take even 1 girl from there
that's base on if they sent on Coby for that No Vice Admirals (for around 5-6)
i wish they have sent Hina or Tsuru there as well then that could be a fight

A

ardym

Now that Drake is revealed to be a marine spy, and assuming he helped Law escape.

Will Law got involved in this whole Sword system? Rosinante was also working for Marine so Law may think it's cool to follow his step.
well if he doesn't join Luffy Drake could recruit him as Captain Sengoku would speak for him, Koby should recurit Hancock

Bogard

You can't win
Coby is an advanced observation user, has medals under his belt, known as the hero of rocky port incident Law was known as the mastermind of, already a rear admiral and keep improving.

He is probably even stronger than his rank suggest. Can't wait to see him go all out :finally: On the other hand, I don't see Hancock defeated either. Likely that it'd turn into something Luffy related since they both know him personally

Blackbeard wanting to get "that" before the marines is another interesting bit Oda left this chapter, but the bad thing is Oda always off-panels the interesting bits :pepeke:

Overview of the Chapter related to the news:

- There was an incident that happened regarding Alabasta
- The Warlords were abolished + A Death + An assassination attempt
- The World Government was trying to hide 1 specific incident, this is most likely related to Sabo & Alabasta
- Sabo and the RA commanders have not been captured or in World Government captivity, atleast based on the news as the RA are trying to get in contact with them.
- Sabo did something bad related to the incident or something happened to him in the process involving the incident
- The news regarding Sabo is seperate from the previous news regarding the RA commanders & The Admirals

Let's hope Oda covers the incident before starting Act 3, or there are going to be tons of heated discussions over this over the next couple of months or possibly year.

A

ardym

It would be funny if Hancock first question to Koby if it is true what happened to Sabo and would tell him she would kill him because of Luffy's brother.

If we assuming that xDrake helping Law, he probably tell Law about the traitor+Bigmom/Kaido alliance aswell.
In that case Law is the only one in the alliance who knows if they start their ride, they directly run into suicide mission. Because that Law make mystery face after Orochi read the infos from the Traitor.

The big question is then know, will Law stop Luffy and co to start the ride into Onigashima? Or did he have other plans? For sure I think Law will play a major key role in Onigashima if the alliance really start the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.