Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the current Strawhats in Marineford with Whitebeard trying to save Ace, that would be actually a interesting debate to start.
@Sentinel , @Pantheos , @Bogard , @ConquistadoR , @Peroroncino , @Mr. Reloaded
Would the strawhats be able to save Ace and also protect Whitebeard from dying?
I mean look how easy Luffy and Zoro trash out awakened zoan cp0 guys like Lucci and Kaku...
That is like stomping Doflamingo and Cracker level characters in a short-time very easily without much effort...
I think the current Strawhats can save Ace successfully and prevent WB from dying. They're strong now.
The word "they" was probably just used to keep the gender of his helper ambiguous tbh.
Could be.
Kizaru vs Zoro
Sanji , Brook , Franky vs S shark & S Bear
Maybe. What about S-Hawk and S-Snake?

I'm so lost why they're attacking Zoro so confused ... no mention of CoC not even CoA and he slapped Kaku ... why is this a "L"? Sounds like a "W" to me at least.

I'm so lost, there was a thread that he'd go into Asura or AdvCoC seems desperate or they hold Zoro to a higher degree than the Zorotards do.
Sanjina fangirls & Luffy's IQ mates are just salty Zoro is doing what their favs can't. Zoro is suffering from Success and he's not even a real character

- Silver Axe identity is revealed to be Edward Weevil
- The reason he thinks of himself as WB's son is due to a memory loss after getting beaten by Kaido, since he killed Oden he always wanted to join WB and saw him as a father figure, therefore he saw Oden as his brother
- He got beaten so badly that he lost his memory, the only thing he sid remember were the words Whitebeard's son
- Bakkin and Vegapunk healed him from his deathbed
- After he woke up from his coma Bakkin and Vegapunk were shocked by his strength increase, the experiment was robbed
- Indefinite hiatus

Where are you getting these ranks from lmao?
How are they even stronger than Izo?
Why they shouldn´t?
Lucci easily took down Sentomaru who is at least a high member in Marine, broke his adv CoA with his shigan.
We speak here about awakened users with rokushiki and haki, who is topping that power?
Veteran lvl characters? WsW would get beaten by these two less as what Jinbe did, perhaps even easier if we say that Lucci and Kaku are around Jinbe lvl. And Luffy and Zoro trashed these level characters without flexing with adv haki...

Jinbe is clearly above Izo by portrayal...

Status
Not open for further replies.